3.4.4 Patch Notes

Still waiting for Scourge Arrow fixed. Almost died couple times...Arrows cant bypass doorways....
actually nice ..... fixed hideout stuff too?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Nov 7, 2018, 4:17:59 PM
@CiTanken thanks
1.5 GB patch size seems like a lot for the only a couple of fixes/tweaks :D
bring it
"
The camera now follows more smoothly when using Bodyswap, Charged Dash and Smoke Mine.

Watching my boyfriend play around with this, as playing his PP build for too long is nausea-inducing. It doesn't seem to be any different? :(
Nothing new for Xbox players...

Please make ALTOSELL for buyouts FOR GOD PLEASE! i don't want to spend ages Just to buy a leveling gear...

Keep check Just for OFFERS ONLY!
"
Yukionna wrote:
"
The camera now follows more smoothly when using Bodyswap, Charged Dash and Smoke Mine.

Watching my boyfriend play around with this, as playing his PP build for too long is nausea-inducing. It doesn't seem to be any different? :(

I would love to know what this means aswell!!

Does it mean they fixed the desynch issue?

I'm really really curious.

I refuse to Bodyswap because it's so painfully cringe being desynched every 5seconds and then having to move for a split second to synch back up again.

Lockstep. 100mbit fiber. 19ms ping.
a+++ quality connection.
I fell in love with charged dash this league. I have to say the smooth camera feels worse so far.
So I am trying to figure out... why the Subjugator weapon effect was changed after a year of being out? It matched my set perfectly and was being used... now it is unusable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info