Reading feedback is funny

Reminds of what my dad told me: Never share your problems with anyone. Half don't care and half take joy that you have problems. Waste of time.

The whole feedback forum is like that. Not only does GGG never reply. You got people telling you what an idiot you are. LOLing in your face.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 6, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2018, 9:06:16 AM
Yea I look at feedback from time to time. Some of them are legit, most of them are whatever and some are ridiculous.

Just recently I saw a post of someone pleading GGG to allow RMT so he can make money to pay his rent. LOL
Last edited by golan4840 on Nov 6, 2018, 10:42:48 AM
And what's funny about people being rude, narcissistic assholes?

I think GGG explained why they don't answer there but I don't remember the reply exactly. What should they write there?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I like Feedback. It's what I always read up on first. GD is second and that's about it.

I usually avoid this place (off topic) like a plague. This here's the place where Trump-supporting ignorami are caged in :)
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
I like Feedback. It's what I always read up on first. GD is second and that's about it.

I usually avoid this place (off topic) like a plague. This here's the place where Trump-supporting ignorami are caged in :)

And the weebs. Don't forget us. ^_^

Haha. Out of pure curiosity I'd love to see a forum that can cage you in... :3

Or I_NO for that matter
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Reminds of what my dad told me: Never share your problems with anyone. Half don't care and half take joy that you have problems. Waste of time.

The whole feedback forum is like that. Not only does GGG never reply. You got people telling you what an idiot you are. LOLing in your face.

I would think that one of the reasons people like POE is because they like Chris Wilson.

And I think one of the reasons that they like Chris is that he talks a lot on POE reddit.

This is probably one of the selling points that the founder of the game directly communicates with the player base.

I think that helps POE scores a lot of points for this type of thing.

But then again, Chris is only human and like all of us here, he has only 24 hours a day.

I seriously don't think Chris is able to reply to every single feedback and posts.
34pre98qua
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Reminds of what my dad told me: Never share your problems with anyone. Half don't care and half take joy that you have problems.

This explains so much about you. 100% not sarcastic. I'm sorry.

Oh don't be I love my dad so much taught me how to be man and solve problems instead of how to whine like so many do.
Git R Dun!
Perhaps Feedback and Suggestions needs a "forum etiquette" sticky, politely telling people to either respect the feedback and discuss the suggestions in a constructive manner, or gtfo.

This would allow heavier moderation with less drama, so the trolls would be less inclined to derail discussions in the hopes of getting threads they don't like locked -- it's insulting how easily they get away with that shit.

Or perhaps the only "random" feedback GGG really cares about (or have time to go through) is "first impressions" which is right there at the top, with the proper etiquette right there in the title:

"
We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

___

For a moment there, I thought this thread would be more suited to F&S, as feedback on the forum itself. A momentary lapse of judgment on my part, since that would be "whining", and oh-so-unmanly of us. :)
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Feedback forum is where people learn to "git gud"
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Reminds of what my dad told me: Never share your problems with anyone. Half don't care and half take joy that you have problems.

This explains so much about you. 100% not sarcastic. I'm sorry.

Oh don't be I love my dad so much taught me how to be man and solve problems instead of how to whine like so many do.
Id buy your dad a beer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info