Path of Exile is Coming to PS4

GGG don't u have a phone??????
1st off this is great :) Great work !

1 question.
will this be a totally new account or will you be able to cross save from pc to console ?
@GGG I am so proud of you guys to the point you came...just amazing. I literally almost cried when i read this. This is unbelievable and opportunity for POE to grow even more, like you did with Xbox. Seeing all other titles going to shit that used to be amazing and they are destroying them. You guys are our last stand in this genre of Rpg Arpg.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Nov 6, 2018, 5:39:49 AM
Do you guys not have Playstations!?
i dont own any xbox nor ps4 (but mobile yes and i played zelda on wii haha still an rpg right?)..so it doesnt matter to me really..but still has plans on getting ps4..

this is still great news.. congrats GGG... look at you.. getting bigger eh.. almost every platform's conquered.. so now, the next which is the last platform is mobile.. right? i kinda understand why mobile's last, not every house has a ps4, but every house has 3-5 phones. imagine everyone with mobile logging in the servers.. ill see 130ms (sg) go up to 500ms (there will be dedicated servers right?)..imagine the bashing of all who has smartphones.. so yeah all good to me, slowly but surely... just don't forget mobile.

and the magma orb intro, i think that's how tarke suggested it..simple yet detailed. nice work..

and i thought 3.5 is all about the lore about witch class. haha
"
Farystar wrote:
@GGG I am so proud of you guys to the point you came...just amazing. I literally almost cried when i read this. This is unbelievable and opportunity for POE to grow even more, like you did with Xbox. Seeing all other titles going to shit that used to be amazing and they are destroying them. You guys are our last stand in this genre of Rpg Arpg.

i love this post..a long-time exile i presume? hehe..3yrs here and yup feels the same, didn't imagine staying longer than a year..but they have nice surprises every now and then.. them growing big is great..but them growing big and stable is a feat.. far from the immortals..i'd say GGG is eternal.
I like to play POE and was playing it on PC, I also have ps4 and was dreaming about this situation - POE on PS4 and i am thrilled,i was jelous on xbox users when POE comes out on xbox and for that reason i was reading xbox forum regarding POE on xbox and i hope on PS4 will not be the same like xbox, cuz try reading xbox forum about POE and u will not be so happy when u read how this looks like on console, how many problems gamers on xbox having with this game. I hope will be much better on PS4 then on xbox so far.
gamer4life
lol, I opened my game today and got to the login screen and saw the News Splash of the Slayer, then saw the "Coming to PS4" and completely missed the Path of Exile logo. My first thought was, "The Slayer is coming to PS4!"
will u be able to play with your pc account then?
GZ GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info