Maps drop rate?!? (i.e. how I'm supposed to level up)

Sorry but I'm really pissed ;(
I'm on 1-st place in HC Delve but cannot continue to play this game.
Well maybe I'm unlucky but how much unlucky am I?

# I'm 94 lvl and I have 118 bonus from the maps thats mean 18% to drop map that is 2 lvl higher.
# I have seen only TWO times to drop a T15 map. (of course the same map)
# So from T15 now I'm playing T9 because of no drop.(That is from yesterday)
# I manage to kill only one time the Elder because I can't find the proper maps.
# I Cannot complete Zana's quest line because I can't find the proper maps. I manage to find only 8 fragments.
# I Cannot buy maps because in HC trade market (also the "TM" is dead) there is only yellow maps.(ye sure I can buy some yellows than go and sell for the recept but wellllllll.... you should be very rich to do this)
# What about SSF?
# Today I have played around 10 maps and no one of the maps that was droped was tier higher. And maybe 5 of the maps that I've done didn't drop any map.
I did full clear! Well maybe I left 1-10 mobs but come onnn....
# I have only 7 maps left (T9) so basically if this continue soon I'll play T8 !?
#
* Please GGG tell me how I'm supposed to level up after 94?
Don't tell me to Delve deeper Z-z-Z-zzz...
* I know this is grinding game but You know players have limited patience.
* You did gread job when you remake Zana's quest line but did that acctually works ?
* And I think if you don't fix this trade system for Xbox, soon most of the people will quit if they didn't already.
*Also
"
Do you plan to add an in-game text chat for Xbox One?

Yes. It'll be easiest to use with a real keyboard, but we will support controller text entry also. This is likely to be a 2018 feature.

We also plan to allow community trade sites access to items in public stash tabs and trade forum posts on Xbox, in a similar way to how the PC ones work.

HELLO... likely 2019 or never?

== So GGG my suggestion is make drop rate for Xbox(only) a bit higher or give us a real trade system
Thank you!

Last bumped on Nov 9, 2018, 7:51:17 PM
You need to shape t10 maps to get t15 for 6chaos each, it's easier way to sustain map with some currency spend.

on 95lvl you can still gain not bad exp on maps around tier 10.
tier 9 = xp gain 5.45%
tier 10 = xp gain 6.33%
teir 11 = xp gain 7.28%
tier 12 = xp gain 8.25%
tier 13 = xp gain 9.24%
tier 14 = xp gain 10.17%
tier 15 = xp gain 11.02%
"
You need to shape t10 maps to get t15 for 6chaos each, it's easier way to sustain map with some currency spend.

# I Cannot complete Zana's quest line because I can't find the proper maps. I manage to find only 8 fragments.

They just not drop...now after some hours of playing my higher map is T9 and only 4 left. Btw playing them some times with chisels and vaal fragment.
I found that paying Zana to upgrade tier 5 maps to tier 10 shaped is right in my wheelhouse (and only 2c). So much so, that I expect GGG to throttle things back next league. But I am playing SC Trade and yes, I was able to buy the maps where necessary to enable Zana - unlike OP in HC Trade league.

The Delve provided enough currency to chisel my tier five maps and pay Zana the 2c. Enjoy while you can I guess.

I still consider the 6c Zana option too expensive for my likes.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
This is and always has been my biggest problem with PoE. I have the same problem, I have completed 142 maps only not done a couple T16 and about half of the unique maps. It is simply impossible to sustain red maps for me, I guess on the PC the answer is to simply buy maps constantly which I also refuse to do which is why I stopped playing on the PC, but on the XBox that really just isn't a viable strategy at all.

I hate that content in this game is a currency, but it is a core design philosophy for PoE and probably always will be unfortunately. I had high hopes for Delve being another way to solve that but it really isn't since the only way to delve now is to run those same maps that you cant get to drop anyway. I ended up quitting the league once I ran out of T11/T12 to run.

However, one tip I did want to share for getting fragments is just buy a shaped map in your elder influence to get the fragment. For example you want the 10th fragment instead of trying to buy a T15 with elder influence buy a shaped Belfey (assuming elder is on Belfrey) and you can get those fragments a lot easier. It will cost you 15 or 20 chaos early in the league but a lot faster than trying to get your influece to 15 and getting the fragments that way.
The way to get maps is to just be lucky actually. I completed the Atlas in the first two leagues on Xbox without buying many maps outside of uniques. In those leagues, I would average 4+ map drops per run and was lucky with tiered drops. In the latest few leagues, my luck is garbage and I rarely have more than 140 done even with buying maps I need.
Xbox Player
If your character is tanky then you should run delve, it gives mental xp...

The true problem with red map drops is that its impossible to kill shaper because you cant get to him, if I were a xp guy than I wouldent cry as much aboup map drops.
"
without buying many maps

Hello... we are speaking about HC! Also again what about SSF?

"

True and I'm! But still speaking about HC.
Also I want to enjoy the content not to farm "reckless deep delve".
I'm a casual player and I want to see all of the game but the game says NO!
At the moment I'm running T8 maps and ~268 lvl depth …. that is bullshit really (point of balance) and imagine that I was running T15 maps. That is 7 tiers differencе!

I don't think you both read the whole post.

Whatever guys/girls if they do cross-platform with PS4 we will be good or JUST remake the trade market already!
Because GGG you really want to release PS4 version of the game with this trade market?!?
"
Lubetobe wrote:
"
without buying many maps

Hello... we are speaking about HC! Also again what about SSF?

"

True and I'm! But still speaking about HC.
Also I want to enjoy the content not to farm "reckless deep delve".
I'm a casual player and I want to see all of the game but the game says NO!
At the moment I'm running T8 maps and ~268 lvl depth …. that is bullshit really (point of balance) and imagine that I was running T15 maps. That is 7 tiers differencе!

I don't think you both read the whole post.

Whatever guys/girls if they do cross-platform with PS4 we will be good or JUST remake the trade market already!
Because GGG you really want to release PS4 version of the game with this trade market?!?

I understand that you dont want to delve deeper then 268.
But what you can do is to go back to T10 delves whatever depth that is and go to the sides, im convinced that you will be happy with the results.
I was Reading in poecraft atlas tools about manipulating atlas. I think youre missing a Lot of useful informativo there Just to throw a tip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info