[3.5] Tanky LL Poet's Pen VD Occultist / Viable for all content / Guards, Shaper VIDEOS

Decided to try this, feels really nice so far.

What pantheons do you use for this build?
Already had some of the needed gear, all im missing now is the watcher's eye which i need to farm currency for.

Spoiler
"
Wiizper wrote:

Already had some of the needed gear, all im missing now is the watcher's eye which i need to farm currency for.

Spoiler

I used upgraded Arakaali as major (50% recovery rate) and most of the time Tukohama as a minor (8% phys reduction).

p.s. u dont need fire damage to attacks, u need it to spells, so u need to change ur craft on the rings.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Jan 31, 2019, 4:56:16 AM
"
"
Wiizper wrote:

Spoiler

I used upgraded Arakaali as major (50% recovery rate) and most of the time Tukohama as a minor (8% phys reduction).

p.s. u dont need fire damage to attacks, u need it to spells, so u need to change ur craft on the rings.

Thanks for the tip, those were the only rings i could afford and i dont think im able to craft x to x fire damage to spells. I'll have to see if someone in the guild is able to when i get home from work.

Edit: Couldn't find any rings within my budget so i recrafted mine:

Edit 2: Now played this for a bit over one day, just been chaining maps, managed to get the watcher's eye with leech.
Also killed Red elder deathless, which is a big deal for me.
Really enjoying this build. Thank you :)
Last edited by Wiizper on Jan 31, 2019, 3:13:55 PM
Is there a upgraded amulet for this build or is this the best one for it
"
Newtopoe22 wrote:
Is there a upgraded amulet for this build or is this the best one for it

For LL builds this is the best choice if u wanna get as much ES from amulet as possible. U also can use good rare amulet with flat es, % es and % es from body armour, but it will be much more expensive.
3.6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info