[3.7] Easy Cursebot (6 Curses + 6 Auras + Spider Aspect) | Tank the WORLD | NO TOTEM REQUIRED!

Well small update got the enchant tocken for 2ex and crafted my own belt.
now i m on 10200Es.

But actually this post is about something different since its a curse bot I think there should be more attention to the choice of curses.

And to be clear I don't want to say this is the best and everyone should use it
I am talking about my experience and I want to know how you experienced different curses in your party.

From my point of view there are some Stables that everyone can benefit from.
Temporal chains, enfeeble, elemental weakness.

Also pretty good in my opinion are assassins Mark and Poachers Mark but they also can be very useless if the build of the DPS in your party can generate the charges themself.

Very interesting for me are the single elemental curses. I've seen very strong lightning damage builds but not really fire damage builds.
The interesting part for me is frostbite because I have seen a lot of builds that convert dmg to cold so should there be a stable?

What's driving me nuts is vulnerability and Punishment.
In most groups I turned off vulnerability to activate frostbite.

And if you compare punishment and vulnerability isn't punishment stronger?
I mean sure you get the maim from vulnerability but maim support is also very strong and if you need it in your build you going to build that in.
And one of the first things I learnt is that more multipliers are insanely strong and Punishment gives you that plus a huge amount of attack speed.

And last but not least projectile weakness this was a stable for me before someone told me it actually destroys most of the ranger builds because of the pierce.
"
Zede wrote:
Well small update got the enchant tocken for 2ex and crafted my own belt.
now i m on 10200Es.

But actually this post is about something different since its a curse bot I think there should be more attention to the choice of curses.

And to be clear I don't want to say this is the best and everyone should use it
I am talking about my experience and I want to know how you experienced different curses in your party.

From my point of view there are some Stables that everyone can benefit from.
Temporal chains, enfeeble, elemental weakness.

Also pretty good in my opinion are assassins Mark and Poachers Mark but they also can be very useless if the build of the DPS in your party can generate the charges themself.

Very interesting for me are the single elemental curses. I've seen very strong lightning damage builds but not really fire damage builds.
The interesting part for me is frostbite because I have seen a lot of builds that convert dmg to cold so should there be a stable?

What's driving me nuts is vulnerability and Punishment.
In most groups I turned off vulnerability to activate frostbite.

And if you compare punishment and vulnerability isn't punishment stronger?
I mean sure you get the maim from vulnerability but maim support is also very strong and if you need it in your build you going to build that in.
And one of the first things I learnt is that more multipliers are insanely strong and Punishment gives you that plus a huge amount of attack speed.

And last but not least projectile weakness this was a stable for me before someone told me it actually destroys most of the ranger builds because of the pierce.

More often than not im changing curses based on the party, I am usually ending up running something like temp, enfeeble, ele weak, conduc/flam, proj weakness and one of the marks for life on hit/regen to make the carries more sustainable
sorry for the noob question, but this build is good only for tanking or it can do also a good damage output for mapping?
"
puppapuppa11 wrote:
sorry for the noob question, but this build is good only for tanking or it can do also a good damage output for mapping?

The cursebot deals no damage, the build is designed to be used with parties. Your role would be to make the enemies take increased damage and slow them to a crawl
"
"
puppapuppa11 wrote:

The cursebot deals no damage, the build is designed to be used with parties. Your role would be to make the enemies take increased damage and slow them to a crawl

perfect, thanks :)
https://pastebin.com/fuYYtSQ8

past bin on path of building keep giving the msg ACCOUNT NAME INCORRRCT
"
Zeexed wrote:
https://pastebin.com/fuYYtSQ8

past bin on path of building keep giving the msg ACCOUNT NAME INCORRRCT

You dont put it in the account name section you click the button that says import from pastebin
how would you play the curse bot as a starter for synthesis?

i think the new gloves they just showed are insanly good at the begining.
+1curse and you trigger socketed curses when you cast a curse.
so you can go for 7 curses at the beginning and just run 3 as auras and just cast one of the 4 curses in youre gloves and all 4 will be casted
"
Zede wrote:
how would you play the curse bot as a starter for synthesis?

i think the new gloves they just showed are insanly good at the begining.
+1curse and you trigger socketed curses when you cast a curse.
so you can go for 7 curses at the beginning and just run 3 as auras and just cast one of the 4 curses in youre gloves and all 4 will be casted

Those gloves will be added to the build, just waiting for more information as there are other mod roles I am also interested in which are coming in the new league
Wondering how this build would keep up with carries that are using queen of the forest or just bow builds in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info