[3.7] Easy Cursebot (6 Curses + 6 Auras + Spider Aspect) | Tank the WORLD | NO TOTEM REQUIRED!

"
nitetime wrote:
How do you get to 88% (188%) resists with almost no resistances on gear?

Purities add res and max res
"
NoiXion wrote:
Hey Hell,

I'll get the silly question out of the way in terms of tips for levelling, as i have never done any of this before, i seen in a few guides, try and build, while dps as well until hit a certain level then just completely spec over?

But the main quesiotn i do want to ask is (as stated above not playing these before), what build would the carry play in 3.5?

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the same questions most ask.

The carry can play anything really, I level this build somewhere into the league so I use two poets pens to level. If you want to level as league start use minions and just hope for the best or party up. Any elemental or physical damage build will benefit from a cursebot, including righteous fire builds and other non hit builds.

Sorry for the late response, I didnt notice the message
Last edited by Hellforgediablo on Dec 18, 2018, 9:10:36 AM

How can you survive during a leveling?
Im a lvl 50 with 3 auras and 2 curses and most of mobs in act 6 just oneshot me. Energy Shield is maxed on passives.
"
Viweu wrote:

How can you survive during a leveling?
Im a lvl 50 with 3 auras and 2 curses and most of mobs in act 6 just oneshot me. Energy Shield is maxed on passives.

You should be looking to get as much life as possible early game if you cant afford poets pens or other levelling items, maxxing res is also a must.
Been basing my character off this build, kinda went beyond pushing for 100. Basically unkillable with the watchers eye.

Spoiler

Was recorded at 7.9k ES Tier 16 Elder Arsenal. Currently at level 97 i'm at 10.5k with gear above. You definitely do not need to go this far gear wise I have just been kinda meme'ing the ES because of party play with a mana guardian(Up to 23.3k ES with him)
Last edited by Drewberto on Dec 23, 2018, 4:35:29 PM
"
Drewberto wrote:
Been basing my character off this build, kinda went beyond pushing for 100. Basically unkillable with the watchers eye.

Spoiler

Was recorded at 7.9k ES Tier 16 Elder Arsenal. Currently at level 97 i'm at 10.5k with gear above. You definitely do not need to go this far gear wise I have just been kinda meme'ing the ES because of party play with a mana guardian(Up to 23.3k ES with him)

Yeah its a really fun build and hey if you havent yet, you should corrupt those purities for 21/20 if possible, would give you a bit more max res. Glad you like the build!
The 21 purities aren’t huge imo, I think I need an empower to hit more max res. After looking at my build and this build I decided to go a different route. Max curses is nice but generally for end game play you are running with a carry that you play with a lot. I decided to drop 2 curses and run enhance in my 6l shavs. Also decided to drop heiretics veil for a delve craft -5% mana res helmet

Enhance gives quality to gems. A level 3 gives me 18% which imo is stronger than the original set up

With my new Serb up managed to drop windshriek for sin treks,l and a doedres damning for an es ring with res. I’m currently at 12.5k es unbuffed. Feel free to pm me in game or look at my character DrewbySlaveAgain
Could you please add a leveling guide to this? or lower lvl trees to PoB?
Last edited by Sajwo on Jan 1, 2019, 8:02:49 AM
"
Sajwo wrote:
Could you please add a leveling guide to this? or lower lvl trees to PoB?

Updated the PoB and added a light leveling guide, hopefully its good enough I really dont like the leveling process myself.
How do you regen so fast? I don't see any regen on your gear, and also no faster recharge? Don't you have to wait 1.5 sec after taking a hit? Your clip there shows you regen'ing after hits immediately. I know that's part of the occultists 'regen doesn't stop on hits' but doesn't that stop if you reach maximum energy shield?
Last edited by poe626190 on Jan 1, 2019, 5:08:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info