[3.7] Easy Cursebot (6 Curses + 6 Auras + Spider Aspect) | Tank the WORLD | NO TOTEM REQUIRED!

In that GIF it's showing you with Life above 1500. How if you have Chaos Inoc? Also the pastebin https://pastebin.com/SagLrxxW here shows you with Chaos Inoc where your pastebin https://pastebin.com/fuYYtSQ8 here shows it without.

Just need clarification that Chaos is to be used, especially with changing out Shavronnes Wrappings.
"
kampbell wrote:
In that GIF it's showing you with Life above 1500. How if you have Chaos Inoc? Also the pastebin https://pastebin.com/SagLrxxW here shows you with Chaos Inoc where your pastebin https://pastebin.com/fuYYtSQ8 here shows it without.

Just need clarification that Chaos is to be used, especially with changing out Shavronnes Wrappings.

So what happened this league was that they changed how blood magic works, essentially removing it from the build. The new way to play the build is to go CI and get a lot of reservation to compensate.
The build from the pastebin seems broken. The curses in your helmet must be casted manually or one curse must be sacrificed or you have to use Heretic's Veil. I guess the last option is the "real" option, looking at your old char.

You are then left with exactly 0 reserved mana, so two more corrupted jewels are missing to get >20 mana to be able to cast Ball Lightning.

Also all flasks are flagged to cover your resistances (besides Purity of Elements all Purities are only taken for their Vaal counterpart). I don't know how realistic it is to keep the Alchemist flasks up, never played this char, but this caught my attention. Taking Alchemist prefixes to cap resistances looks a bit fishy to me to be honest. Can you please clarify how you can tank without these capped resistances in the videos? Are some curses exchanged for Purities or what am I missing? Not meant to be cocky, I'm just wondering.
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Jul 12, 2019, 7:47:39 AM
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
The build from the pastebin seems broken. The curses in your helmet must be casted manually or one curse must be sacrificed or you have to use Heretic's Veil. I guess the last option is the "real" option, looking at your old char.

You are then left with exactly 0 reserved mana, so two more corrupted jewels are missing to get >20 mana to be able to cast Ball Lightning.

Also all flasks are flagged to cover your resistances (besides Purity of Elements all Purities are only taken for their Vaal counterpart). I don't know how realistic it is to keep the Alchemist flasks up, never played this char, but this caught my attention. Taking Alchemist prefixes to cap resistances looks a bit fishy to me to be honest. Can you please clarify how you can tank without these capped resistances in the videos? Are some curses exchanged for Purities or what am I missing? Not meant to be cocky, I'm just wondering.

The build broke in 3.7 because of the blood magic changes. The build information is old as I have not had the time to go through and bring a serious alternative, I did bring quick solutions into the build so that it would still function to full ability. Not sure what youre talking about with the resistances, does just fine there as long as you build it correctly. Just has to be done another way, like using skyforths instead of +1 curse boots and getting +1 curse on amulet instead, or switching in alphas howl and switching where your curses draw from.
Hi why you did't go as Necromancer get extra dmg to allies per aura is that extra curse so better than extra allies damage ?
is this build still working?
and why do i not need shavrons anymore?
what is about chaos dmg?
is this build still working? i'm building it on a blight character
with love
Is this build still viable in 3.9
It is viable but without a clear and precise guide I'd check out another build this season,

Blood~magic on the skill tree used to give more mana reserved then this season (0%)

So having 6 auras may be a pain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info