DON'T RELEASE ON A MONDAY

for the love of god, please realize that Monday is the worst day of the week to release a new league.

Pick any day BUT MONDAY. Please
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
Now I want it to be release specifically on a Monday. How ya like them apples? Kappa
The very next monday after the pc release is better then more days after the pc release.

Best reason is that I dont want to get sick of new skills before I have the chanse to try it out myself.
When spectral shield throw was added to the game then I was super hyped, because I like the idea of tanky style adding damage, but watching streamers while waiting for xbox release made me so sick of the skill that I have never tryed it out myself, even tho I love the idea of the skill.
Why wouldn't they just release it on Friday like they do PC? Not like we don't experience the same bugs that PC originally launches with. They might as well just launch on a Friday and then work on fixing the bugs over the weekend.

I understand people don't want to wait another week after PC, but a Monday release for any video game is just absurd. There's a reason why big name games don't release on Mondays. Literally any other day of the week has better player stats.
Please don't make me wait a week because this guy would rather not play then have a release on Monday.

99.9% of the player base isn't racing, I would much rather play when I get home Monday night then not be able to play for an extra week.
or better yet why not just release it the same day they do PC?

I gladly accept all arguments why the same day as PC isn't feasible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info