Announcing three Upcoming Announcements

"Experimental league" Flashback League that starts and finishes inside the mines -- Delve Deep All Day Erday!!
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White
November 5th: Announce Experimental New Feature (Not Royale)

ahahah that made me laugh so hard
"
November 5th: Announce Experimental New Feature

...first time in my life I've ever been excited for a Monday
One more week of Delve, nice!
"

Yea but so and Leagues usualy have new content. Its still unclear meaning is this DLC or another League only?

If you dont understand me, this is example of DLC - Atlas of Worlds, as the latest Expansion.

Expansion is normally stuff for all leagues including standard/hardcore.
I haven't enjoyed a league this much since Breach. Thank you GGG you will always have my support :)
Boy I sure love some announcements for announcements.

2025 we're probably gonna get a teaser for a spoiler of an announcement for an announcement for an announcement for a teaser for the next league.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Ugh, every time they mention something as an "expansion" I get a little bile in my throat. And then when they say "it's bigger than our last ones" ...it's like I just ate bad food.

Considering how "expansion" each league has been, and how much it's become inconsequential after the league is over, it's a complete joke. The permanence and longstanding use of each league is completely absent from the main game. You barely get another taste of it if a zana mod shows up.

And then you keep telling us "this is bigger than the previous one" ..each and every time. Which results in pretty much more and more wasted work on leagues people either didn't enjoy at all ..or go entirely away.

Id like a game that actually added permanent content to the game, like an actual expansion. Instead of all this leased content like it's a movie rental.

Where's the Labyrinth content? Prophesy? Pantheon?
You know...stuff that actually sticks around and makes a difference to how you play / interact with the game at the core.

Stuff that isn't temporary ...or nonsensical atlas behaviors that are again..temporary or so RNG it might as well not be there.

Enough with blowing most of your player support on expensive foods.
I hope to GOD that one of these "experimental features" is an Auction House or something along those lines.
~ Seph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info