Flex/theorycraft thread

Flex your gear and your character in here. State whether it's LLD, HLD, or HoGM. Use a character link or pob link, preferably with real gear, or at least realistic gear. Tell me why your build is the best, or at least your favorite. If you're excited for a new build that you haven't made yet, then share your PoB.

Let's talk about the balance of our builds too. GGG has absolutely no idea how balance is working in PvP aside from complaints with no context, let's give them some real examples.

Marauder2hLLD

https://pastebin.com/yjkU3uCz
This is my favorite build, LLD or for the regular game. Love stuns. I just wish bleed was better in PvE.

Pros & Cons:
+Physical Damage. No immortal call in LLD, and the most armor you can get will only mitigate around 200 damage. Resolute technique counters evasion builds as well.
+Stun is good. Once you get in, they have to run to make distance again.
+Bleed is good, 50% chance with Chance to Bleed. Force a bleed flask or they have to stand still.

-Melee, you gotta hide in corners and use warchief to get a good position. Skills like blast rain and toxic rain will flush you out
-It's more expensive to make a good weapon than to use a good wand/quill rain. Geofri's baptism is definitely a decent weapon tho if you want budget.
-Not CI
-No block, people don't have to use BCR against you (hard to fill out links anyways tho)

Last edited by Owusup on Oct 31, 2018, 11:42:53 PM
Last bumped on Oct 31, 2018, 7:40:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info