[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Hi,

I'm new to the game and currently playing this build myself, quite enjoyable to be fair. I do however need to try and optimise as best I can lol!

My question is what Pantheon skills would you take to work with this build, as it appears that hasn't been included?

Thanks in advance :)
I'm playing this build this league, currently in the 70s at white maps after killing Kitava. It's extremely strong, like I never died and effortlessly killed all story bosses strong, but as a previous poster said, it's horrible for all of the close-quarters encounters we have now thanks to the Syndicate.

I'm also not too sure how I feel about the mechanics of SA for clear, but it's way stronger than using an actual clear skill right now at white maps, so it is what it is.

I'll keep posting back results over time the further progressed I get.
"
SiNTiX_ wrote:
Could I swap out Scourge Arrow for Barrage? Would simply switching Gems work?

Yup. Currently Scourge Arrow is having issues with Fortification's Gates, if you stand up close, the Spore Pods won't be placed, if you stand afar you lose the Point Blank Bonus. Barrage might be better in this scenario. We shall see later in the League.

"
SiNTiX_ wrote:
Hey, your Pantheon picks are missing in the guide.

"
Khejan wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to the game and currently playing this build myself, quite enjoyable to be fair. I do however need to try and optimise as best I can lol!

My question is what Pantheon skills would you take to work with this build, as it appears that hasn't been included?

Thanks in advance :)

I don't find the Pantheon powers to be that helpful, so you can pick which ever one that suits you. I myself chose Brine King as Major and Abberath as Minor.

"
decyphier wrote:
I'm playing this build this league, currently in the 70s at white maps after killing Kitava. It's extremely strong, like I never died and effortlessly killed all story bosses strong, but as a previous poster said, it's horrible for all of the close-quarters encounters we have now thanks to the Syndicate.

I'm also not too sure how I feel about the mechanics of SA for clear, but it's way stronger than using an actual clear skill right now at white maps, so it is what it is.

Yea the Syndicate stuff is a bit annoying, instead of using Immortal Call, I'm using Vaal Rain of Arrows to Maim so I can a couple seconds of good DPS in with Scourge Arrow. I'll maybe ditch VRoA when I have better gear.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
I'm definitely getting better results with Barrage especially in super tight areas. Any recommendation on a proper link setup for it? I don't think Mirage Archer is optimal for it... lol
"
decyphier wrote:

I am allmost in the 40s and also feel exact the same way.
One big issue with the mechanics I have is that sometimes I want to shoot through doorways but nothing happens, I actually have to move into the room to make it work. Problem is though that I feel really squishy.
The syndicate missions are hard for me with Scourge arrow. Something else on switch for these missions is probably a good variation to the map clearing build.

For clearing the skill works really great and also on normal bosses. Which makes it a very good map clearer probably. Shooting once, moving to the next pack while the other pack dies behind you feels really effective.
Hi guys, i am currently playing my first ever season with this build. I got lucky and could afford The Tempest Long Bow, however when using it my damgage compared to Voltaxic Rift dropped dramatically. What am I doing wrong? Has the Tempest been nerfed? I know there could be a hundred reasons but maybe you can give me some advice. I'd really appreciate that, thank you

Hilly
Last edited by Hilly0815 on Dec 11, 2018, 11:49:03 PM
"
Hilly0815 wrote:
Hi guys, i am currently playing my first ever season with this build. I got lucky and could afford The Tempest Long Bow, however when using it my damgage compared to Voltaxic Rift dropped dramatically. What am I doing wrong? Has the Tempest been nerfed? I know there could be a hundred reasons but maybe you can give me some advice. I'd really appreciate that, thank you

Hilly

Open your character in Privecy setting on a site. So we can chack your build.

Just in comparing this bows i can say that Tempest have much smoother gameplay because of hire attack speed. But u need to compansate difference on flat damage.

And 1 more. That i already say here. If u using same ascendancy tree and Tempest u NEED to have some where flat phys damage to activate Bleed fuff from Rupture node.
Last edited by yodda_ua on Dec 12, 2018, 4:07:37 AM
"
yodda_ua wrote:
"
Hilly0815 wrote:

Hilly

Open your character in Privecy setting on a site. So we can chack your build.

Just in comparing this bows i can say that Tempest have much smoother gameplay because of hire attack speed. But u need to compansate difference on flat damage.

And 1 more. That i already say here. If u using same ascendancy tree and Tempest u NEED to have some where flat phys damage to activate Bleed fuff from Rupture node.

I changed my privacy settings. You should be able to take a look now!

Hilly
"
Hilly0815 wrote:

Hilly

So the main problem your links, sockets, and gems.

1st u need to complete 3ed labyrint to get Gatering wind ascnendancy passive(it should be the first picked up)
2. Your links for main setup in your Tabula must be "Scourge Arrow:
Mirage Archer + Added Lightning Damage + Faster Attacks
+ Elemental Damage with Attacks + Lightning Penetration"
3. You need to change haste and heral of ice to the wrath. Heald of thunder not needet to use in main skill.
4.In your scouarge arrow your dps is low because there only 2 links. And y can see at your Lightning arrow that dps is lower when y use Voltaxic(if u will be using wrath+herald of thunder)
5. U can unlockate 2 dexterity passive node near Point blank and use some where else(i suggest to up your hp)
6. U need anti freeze and anti bleed flask

I think u have a problem in coloring your sockets? You are new in the game?
Last edited by yodda_ua on Dec 12, 2018, 7:01:53 AM
"
yodda_ua wrote:
"
Hilly0815 wrote:

Hilly

So the main problem your links, sockets, and gems.

1st u need to complete 3ed labyrint to get Gatering wind ascnendancy passive(it should be the first picked up)
2. Your links for main setup in your Tabula must be "Scourge Arrow:
Mirage Archer + Added Lightning Damage + Faster Attacks
+ Elemental Damage with Attacks + Lightning Penetration"
3. You need to change haste and heral of ice to the wrath. Heald of thunder not needet to use in main skill.
4.In your scouarge arrow your dps is low because there only 2 links. And y can see at your Lightning arrow that dps is lower when y use Voltaxic(if u will be using wrath+herald of thunder)
5. U can unlockate 2 dexterity passive node near Point blank and use some where else(i suggest to up your hp)
6. U need anti freeze and anti bleed flask

I think u have a problem in coloring your sockets? You are new in the game?

This is my first character, i am completely new to the game. Will use your advice, cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info