[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

"
JayRizzo03 wrote:
Just posting to state that I can personally verify this build smashes uber elder. It took me longer than I should have because I'm not the best player mechanics wise, but the damage for the fight is all there. I can now say I've defeated uber elder, and it's all thanks to this build.

Now I have my sights set on uber Atziri. Axovur, is this build capable of uber atziri as well? What changes would I make if so? Just swap in Barrage for Scourge Arrow?

Give normal Aztiri a try first with Scourge Arrow and Barrage and see which one you might prefer. I did Uber Atziri with Scourge Arrow once and Barrage would definately be my preference, however I would still use Scourge Arrow against all the mini-bosses before Atziri herself. (If Aztiri's Mirror Clone didn't exist then we wouldn't have worry about anything XD).
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
I dont know what to do with the poe game dude :/
I was first path finder following angry role player 3.5 toxic rain, then i realized i wasnt feel okay to do end-game content, then i sold my bow+3 10exalt
then i was like will move to Windriper tornado and i noticed that the whole build cost like 60 ex!

Just in on enchant for helmet to tornado pierce 2 target +17
One Jewel that cost 17 ex
The windripper+queen of the forest+rigwalk quiver like 10 ex in total
The goldyrm boots another 2ex, :/

Now im like squishy cannot up from 90 to 91 dying alot, dunno what to do:D

This is my profile wish i can reach to lvl 92 then 95 and do the whole content.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yakimov100/characters/recklessranger
Hello, may I know what's the point of LA? Scourge seems to clear much better than LA from my experience so far.
"
yakimov100 wrote:
I dont know what to do with the poe game dude :/
I was first path finder following angry role player 3.5 toxic rain, then i realized i wasnt feel okay to do end-game content, then i sold my bow+3 10exalt
then i was like will move to Windriper tornado and i noticed that the whole build cost like 60 ex!

Just in on enchant for helmet to tornado pierce 2 target +17
One Jewel that cost 17 ex
The windripper+queen of the forest+rigwalk quiver like 10 ex in total
The goldyrm boots another 2ex, :/

Now im like squishy cannot up from 90 to 91 dying alot, dunno what to do:D

This is my profile wish i can reach to lvl 92 then 95 and do the whole content.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yakimov100/characters/recklessranger

Windripper TS is a speedfarm/magic find build desinged to run low- to mid- tier maps very fast and efficiently. It's not intended to tackle endgame content..

A bow char may not be the best build for beginners, they are often reliant on adqeuate movement / knowlege of game mechanics.

If I were you I would inform me about mf TS farming strategys and get some currency for another build if you want to reach endgame.

Best 6 link armor for this build. Shroud of lightless,Inpulsa's broken heart, loreweave ?
Hey i realy Like Ur build.
Im Not Sure if i will Play Ranger with tempest or scion with hopeshredder.

Could u sum this Up shortly? Whats better, cheaper, better scaleing and so in

Thx
"
Iameasy wrote:
Best 6 link armor for this build. Shroud of lightless,Inpulsa's broken heart, loreweave ?

The answer is in the main post, gear section.
Hey,

(sorry for my bad english, i'm fr)

First, thank you for this build :)
I've just a question. I'm new on PoE and i pex a 2nd character (ranger).
Can i not use "Point of blank" talent (because i REALLY hate this talent) ? If yes, can i just ignore him, or can i need to switch other talents / stuffs ?

Thanks for u answer ! :)
Having a lot of fun on this build. I made a few tweaks here and there. On the V1 skill gem setup I felt the curse on hit with assassin's mark to not be very effective. I'm by no means an expert at this game, but I thought that the Conductivity based Impresence + Blasphemy was a nice substitute and have been enjoying it so far. I'd love to hear OPs thought on that. I've been trial and erroring with PoB based on good finds I get through trade, and it's been going well. Let me know if you have any suggestions. I'm digging this build, and it's the first league where I've killed any Shaper guardian before - did 3/4 today and may try for the rest soon.
Hi,

That's a really good guide. I've started POE since the Delve League, I'm a big beginner on it and your guide is clearly the best I've seen on this forum. Good explanation, your way of guiding us about gearing gave me really good basics about how to play this game correctly.

Thank you from a fresh French player <3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info