[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

So would a 6 linked Lioneye's Glare Imperial Bow be out of the question or is it good for this build.
Spoiler

Rerolled into a ranger as soon as i had a bit of currency and farmed scarabs for a bit with qotf ts. Just got this setup I wanted today and its just a breeze now. Got the resist balanced to went with both dying sun and wise oak. Swap in faster attacks for bosses, but havent needed it yet so will use onslaught until I feel so. Next item will be 2s tombfist I guess.
IGN: @EchoNoIdea
Nvm just 6 linked my Tempest Long bow
I'd like to know how I can get to that over 5k hp? Atm i'm at 4.4k and I don't know how to get there
"
HotStealer wrote:
I'd like to know how I can get to that over 5k hp? Atm i'm at 4.4k and I don't know how to get there

Have life on all of your rings,amulet,belt and use a Starkonj's head silken hood gives a nice 95 health in the head slot,also use jewels with lightning and maybe some life and get the life nodes around the bottom right on the ranger tree
"
Arencia wrote:
"
yodda_ua wrote:
"
Arencia wrote:
Spoiler
Very solid build, switched to scourge arrow very early on and have only used it since then as clear, can easily do Shaper and Red Elder but for Uber elder you might need some health and a Dying sun flask

This is my current gear:

U need phys flat damage. Right now u didnt inflict bleed so u didnt get benefits from Rupture ascendancy node. So u loose 10k avg damage and 100-150k dps.

The tempest "No physical damage" is local, should be able to apply bleed through other means such as Jewel mod

i now. I mean y didnt have it on your gear )
Can someone explaine me why we use vaal pakt ? i know its good for the 2x leech but when there are no monster and Blood Rage is on, my life is going down so quickly.
How do you use Blink Arrow? It's one skill that totally buffles me
noob question here :D,

Rapture:
Attacks have a 25% chance to cause bleeding (Bleeding deals physical damage over time, based on the physical damage of the skill. Damage is higher while moving.)

I use The Tempest Bow. that deals no physical damage. So im now able to bleed targets or not ? i dont get it.

"
Milos123 wrote:
noob question here :D,

Rapture:
Attacks have a 25% chance to cause bleeding (Bleeding deals physical damage over time, based on the physical damage of the skill. Damage is higher while moving.)

I use The Tempest Bow. that deals no physical damage. So im now able to bleed targets or not ? i dont get it.

That mod is local to the Tempest. Have flat Physical Damage on your gear where you can, else having a simple Jewel like this is fine:
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info