Streamer Interview: Engineering Eternity

Him and LiftingNerd are two ppl i watch vids from but never cared about sreams.

Good to see Him here :)
Keep up the good work, Engineering Eternity! Your videos are visually appealing, easily comprehensive and simply interesting to watch! And you have a nice voice! ;)
Your guides are great EE, and your personality shines through. Much love from yet another random guy that has learned a lot from your videos.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
"
The most memorable moments during that time were definitely farming Act 2 Fellshrine in a 6 man party with people always yelling “STICK TO THE ROAD”.

Emh.. I have always yelling to the peoples this thing when I was powerleveling /powerquesting them to pass them trough the acts..
There is quite good chance to be one of my fellows maybe..
although my memory is quite bad since I have helped thousands of peoples trough the years..
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Oct 31, 2018, 4:19:11 AM
Although I've played PoE since 2013 I always got bored of mapping very fast and gave up before lvl 80. Then my gf began playing and I decided to beat the very final boss of the game with her. If not for your uber atziri, guardians and uber elder guides I would have wasted many more exalts on buying t16 maps and fragments not to mention some precious time. Great guide, great skill, great game. Keep it up!
Last edited by Sielin on Oct 31, 2018, 5:04:53 AM
tyvm for ur nice guides boi
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
I still do not understand how you can do this as a part time, considering the stuff and currencies you need to collect to create all these very optimized characters !
You are the best on making guides for POE.
Guides are all perfect the length, explanation, structure and all the other stuff. Keep going man!
Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into making your guides, EE! They're really well-made; easy to understand, visually appealing, and interesting. Keep up the great work!
Thanks EE for your guides and Videos
Always well explained !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info