Skill Rework - Ice Nova and Vortex

it's funny because they are still bad
I have not read all the posts through page 6, sorry if it was asked already,

"
If you cast Ice Nova while you have a Frostbolt within a large range, it'll cast again on two additional Frostbolts,

Will this skill combo also work with Trap Support as well?

Throw Ice Nova Trap followed by Frostbolt Trap, for mapping.
Interesting, but sort of shoehorns you into using Frostbolt in combination with Ice Nova or Vortex.
Obviously totemming is still an option.

But why are these interactions locked to specific skills? Why not any cold projectile instead of only Frostbolt?
Why does Contagion only spread Essence Drain, not any Chaos debuff?

These interactions are cool (*dies from pun*), but you could be doing better here.
"
HousePet wrote:
Interesting, but sort of shoehorns you into using Frostbolt in combination with Ice Nova or Vortex.
Obviously totemming is still an option.

But why are these interactions locked to specific skills? Why not any cold projectile instead of only Frostbolt?
Why does Contagion only spread Essence Drain, not any Chaos debuff?

These interactions are cool (*dies from pun*), but you could be doing better here.

NO..... They want to remove that EXTRA DAMAGE interaction making Vortex completely useless!

IT IS FINE THE WAY IT IS NOW EXCEPT FOR ADDED DPS!!!! NONE OF YOU PLAY THESE SPELLS STOP FVCKING COMMENTING THEY WILL FVCKING RUIN THIS GAME FOR ME!

VORTEX CANNOT BE USED SINGLE TARGET AGAINST 3/4 OF BOSSES IN THE GAME.

VORTEX ONLY WORTH A SHlT WHEN CLEARING MAP OR AGAINST A BOSS THAT DOESN'T 1 SHOT YOU!!!

IF YOU MANAGE TO LIVE, THEN YOU CAN KILL BOSSES WITH VORTEX - BUT THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE OF THE 40% DPS INCREASE from CAST ON X
Last edited by Kijostyle420 on Oct 30, 2018, 12:32:54 AM
chill league
I'm not gonna lie these don't actually look too good. Ice Nova's aoe was already pretty weak so i'm not seeing how making it even smaller on Frostbolts is gonna make it better to work with ;d.

"
Kijostyle420 wrote:

They want to remove that EXTRA DAMAGE interaction making Vortex completely useless!

You could be right, but I think you should save your outrage until the skills come out and we see what the boosted base damage numbers look like. It's possible (and seems to be intended) that this is an overall buff, so let's wait and see.

Then, when you're proven right, I'll share your anger haha.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
If you can't run T16 maps with full mods while using vortex self cast or on frostbolt as seen in the video below. STOP COMMENTING ABOUT VORTEX!

https://youtu.be/qH1Ol4pOz9g

IF YOU DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO. IF YOU CAN'T MATCH THIS. WHY ARE YOU COMMENTING?

I'd rather have vortex work like this, than what GGG has proposed.

Please I will let anyone use my char to try this playstyle.
Last edited by Kijostyle420 on Oct 29, 2018, 10:42:01 PM
"
demon9675 wrote:
"
Kijostyle420 wrote:

They want to remove that EXTRA DAMAGE interaction making Vortex completely useless!

You could be right, but I think you should save your outrage until the skills come out and we see what the boosted base damage numbers look like. It's possible (and seems to be intended) that this is an overall buff, so let's wait and see.

Bro, VORTEX IS USELESS, as is, without the cast on interaction.

SELF CAST VORTEX needs 40% increased DPS to tank bosses.

Watch my video of the spell in use as it is supposed to be played.
Last edited by Kijostyle420 on Oct 30, 2018, 1:05:40 AM
"
demon9675 wrote:
"
Kijostyle420 wrote:

Also, the general idea for software development is to collect feedback and HALT development based on USER/CLIENT FEEDBACK. Not continue development in a BAD DIRECTION!

I am trying to get in early and as soon as possible WITH MY FEEDBACK and try to save a spell that is pretty good that all you people that have never even RAN IT,,.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kijostyle420 on Oct 30, 2018, 12:01:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info