Skill Rework - Ice Nova and Vortex

Does the Spell Echo interaction also apply to Vortex? Or only to Ice Nova?

[edit] Also:

"
The skill now has a unique interaction if supported by Spell Echo and cast on a Frostbolt: the player only casts once, with the repeat automatically occuring on the Frostbolt.

Does that mean the nova will fire twice from the same Frostbolt, or will fire from two different Frostbolts (if available) after a single cast?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Oct 29, 2018, 8:09:11 PM
Ayy i can finally remake vaal ice nova

This multispell icenova/vortex + frostbolt idea is in my opinion totaly failed. No pleasure in playing this way. So hard pass from me.
IGN : Sir_Big
This would have been COOLER with a short video.
Path of cooldowns.
- Super Saltyajin God -
I love Ice Nova.
Unfortunately it was 100% dead. I never ever saw someone using it.
I hope it is now usable... otherwise it will continue to be dead...
Please, don't be afraid to do a good buff to 100% dead skills, otherwise they remain dead...
Let's see how it is when the 3.5 is released.

Thank you Very Much for the rework :)
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
Remove the bonus damage interaction between frostbolt and vortex/ice nova and you think people are going to use an area skill in the game's current state? lol

I miss my blight cwc vortex char from 2.6, but it's just like max block. It's dead and it's never coming back.
"
Commoble wrote:
Nooo what if I want to cast Vortex five times per second

Assuming that Spell Echo will work the same way with Vortex as it will with Ice Nova, you'd be able to cast Vortex 8 times a second with 1 casting animation.
Another poets pen combo
And how about Avatar of Ice passive node to go along with cold revamp?
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info