{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I notice the Frenzy Apes with Blood Magic is still popular with builds. Weren't they given a 6 sec CD on the charge generation spell earlier this year?

Could save a socket. Give then Fortify or Meatshield.

Really liking Skitterbots Auras. 20% Chill and Shock on everything since the little bots are very aggressive in spreading the aura.

Almost thinking about dropping Discipline in my hybrid build for them.
Has anyone done much testing yet on Cyclone - CWC - SRS versus Cyclone - CWC - Ball Lightning? Curious if its still worth all the trouble of setting up to run Herald of Agony or not.

Dumping HoAg for SRS would let me run Discipline, which seems like a pretty big defensive boost. Not sure how big of a damage tradeoff that would be, though. Especially since my links would be Cyclone - CWC - SRS - Fortify at the moment, so SRS wouldn't even be supported by anything.
Last edited by dbush2765 on Sep 7, 2019, 5:13:52 AM
I started this build as well, leveling as generic hybrid skeleton/zombie focussed summoner. Made skeleton the 4 link. Super smooth, rework really helped leveling as summoner feel good. Skeletons w war banner can single phase weaver and Act 2 boss :) Deathless, currently Act 6.

Currently running war banner and discipline. Also considering dropping discipline mid game. The added eHP only makes sense early or maybe once you have a watchers eye.
Looking to add in Spectres when I get frosties.
@ everyone:
Act 5 reached. Once high minion movement speed comes into play, Feeding Frenzy becomes crazy-good. Carrion Golem is doing quite well for himself. I am considering using my anointment for Golem Commander for the time being.

Where do you have that carrion golem? Can't see it on your char.
About leveling. What bandits ? New to the game, didn't find info on that, just starting league.
Just reached act 5, flying through the acts atm, damage is pretty good :D
"
Schnappi07 wrote:
About leveling. What bandits ? New to the game, didn't find info on that, just starting league.

One place says kill all.

Been really enjoying Skitterbots. At first I was just using them as leveling filler but they have surprised me.

They are very proactive in spreading their aura (which also has a decent radius). Pretty much every pack I fight is 20% shocked and chilled automatically. Its really noticeable.

Even though it will cost me a fair chunk of ES I am really think about replacing an Discipline for them. What I lose is ES I gain every enemy moving 20% slower like a perma Temporal Chains that also works 100% on bosses. The extra damage is just a bonus.
@ everyone:
PoB pastebin link and Ascendancy order are in the 3.8 link at the very top of the first post. Bandits haven't changed from the main build.

Act 6 reached. GGG's forum seems to be having trouble linking items. Last post I couldn't even post my chest armour without it throwing back an error.

Same error again with the body armour. It's a different chest, so it might be from the skill gems in the armour: Raise Spectre, Phantasms, Volley, Minion Damage.

In any case, damage is so insane that I am just running through areas and everything falls down. Mini-bosses fall down. Bosses fall down. Phased bosses instantly phase. It's a good time to be a summoner, that's for sure!
Last edited by Hercanic on Sep 7, 2019, 6:44:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info