Ice Spear Rework

Looks badass. I hope some strong builds for it will be viable
Mmmmm i smell new GPUBBQ psychedelic skill effects
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Tides5 wrote:
Looks badass. I hope some strong builds for it will be viable

any builds that is strong with ice spear is going to be MUCH stronger with glacial cascade. why?

Stat Sticks

spell you can convert from base physical and then add 50-60% as elements + pen on one pretty affordable item (and much more if you are rich) is superior to spells that already start as element

current stat sticks/conversion make Etherial Knives BETTER cold spell than actual cold spells..
Ice spear totems, yummy!

Looks good!
RIP SnakePit ring price at start of league. Both synergize so well together. Dying Sun finally found another use.

Now I just proceed to use Dual Beltimber just for another +4 projectile...

yeah it's all cool and such but i'm not really into piece this days, shame it force you on it.
The icy tail of armed form is terriblly long. Given how shiny this thing already is, you should reduce its lenght by 70%.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
whats that armour you wear?
So it seems to release all projectiles at in a quick cast unlike barrage which sort of channels.

So how is the balancing done here? If it shotguns then it will be OP. Unless the damage per spear is much lower compared to other skills which will relatively make it pretty bad for clearing.
I kind of wished the consecutive projectiles firing was on a support gem instead. Reworked ice spear seems to be slow on clearing large areas unless it can be modified by volley. Consecutive projectiles support could also work as a skill gem swap for single target dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info