***UBER ELDER & ATZIRI*** byTorstein

Hi fellow Exiles and welcome to my thread,

I'm back to safe boss killing services in softcore Blight league, and you can contact me ingame @DropOfVenom . Service price is 40c
Complete loot belongs to you.

***Also, if you start the fight on your own and call me in the middle of it, i can't help.***

One of my UE runs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9tBMofqG3M

*****general Uber Elder service guidelines*****

1)Before the fight be sure you are connected to London/Amesterdam/Frankfurt server. If not, pls reconnect. This way we are reducing lag and chance for lag spikes that can kill me.

2)I'm starting the fight solo with you staying in your hideout. When i kill Shaper i will say 1st "GO". That's the moment when you enter the portal and wait in Shaper's arena.

3)When I kill Uber Elder i will say 2nd "GO" and you will enter the Uber Elder's arena before he drops the loot.

Please vouch on this thread after the service.
Looking forward to the future fights.
Much fun, many jewels, wow! :)

Yours truly.

TorsteinTheFallen
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 6, 2020, 4:30:32 PM
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2019, 6:25:00 PM
He did uber elder for me, reliable guy I can vouch for him. Both jewel and ring dropped and there was no problem. Good service.
Good service. Fast and safe.
Great service!
good service, very fast!
Uber Elder done for me, no drama's.
Good service!
Had this service several times, nice dude, fast response and kill.
Good Service, will use again :D
Great service! Bad loot, but that's just my luck.
This guy just came, killed uber elder in 3 min, then i picked loot, then i paid him and meanwhile he refused to take a tip :O Very good person, friendly dude and professional. Big recommend
Great service! Nice dude ! Will use service again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info