Need help filtering specific weapons/armor on itemfilter.

Hello all! I have been been playing for about 100 hours and I love this game. The only thing that is troubling me is my itemfilter. I know how to use itemfilters but for the life of me I can not disable specific weapons. Ideally, I would just like to find a simple itemfilter to only disable certain weapons such as quiver/two handed or certain armors. When I disable these options in filters such as Neversink's they still show up. I'm assuming they show up because I can chance them or trade them but I don't really care. I just want to never see them again. So, I am hoping someone can help me disable specific items or if anyone knows a simple filter that only disables weapons/armor. I play by myself and I love to loot everything except stuff that I will never use on my character. Thanks for the help!
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2018, 11:54:38 PM
Hello there.

In case it fits your needs, my filter has deep customisation tools at FilterBLAST, and among them, regular bases can be defined as you wish.
More specifically, for each class, the system uses a switch that has 3 available options : "none", "all", and "custom".
Take a look here.
Scroll down to the "ADVANCED SETTINGS" section, and check the "rare", "magic", and "normal" tabs to see how it looks.

Otherwise, i might aswell be able to help you for a specific filter of your own, just don't count on me for sticking my nose into Neversink's.

Cheers =]
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Oct 23, 2018, 11:08:03 PM
"
xhul wrote:
Hello there.

In case it fits your needs, my filter has deep customisation tools at FilterBLAST, and among them, regular bases can be defined as you wish.
More specifically, for each class, the system uses a switch that has 3 available options : "none", "all", and "custom".
Take a look here.
Scroll down to the "ADVANCED SETTINGS" section, and check the "rare", "magic", and "normal" tabs to see how it looks.

Otherwise, i might aswell be able to help you for a specific filter of your own, just don't count on me for sticking my nose into Neversink's.

Cheers =]

Nice! Thanks for offering some help. I checked out your item filter but I still run by the same problem. This is my first build and I am using an Arc witch build I saw on the forums for my first play through. I am only on like tier 3 maps so I am still a noob but I really like the game. So, I wanted my filter to disable all weapons(normal,magic,rare) excepts scepters. The only exceptions would be Unique or 6 link weapons. I am not familiar with T1,T2,..bases or trade worthy items as I like playing SSF. As I keep playing I want to learn specific names for bases I need for my build but there is so much stuff to figure out in this game that's its a little overwhelming without putting the time in (but i will soon). If you are able to customize a simple filter like I described above then it would be a great help.
Aight, try to find a way to send me your current item filter and i'll tell you how to proceed in order to hide all non-sceptre|non-unique|non-6L weapons.
The easiest way would be to paste your filter there on the bottom left field, save it, and then send me the page link once done.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Oct 24, 2018, 4:41:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info