For Those Who Are Considerably More Experienced ....

I'm curious as to where you would take my current DeadEye build?

Or what changes you would make?

Also, if you have nothing positive to say, just don't reply.
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
Not seeing a build there mate. First i would decide on what skill i want to use - you have few too many. Personally i'm loving toxic rain - strong, fast and fun to play. Buy i'd go pathfinder for it

All cats are cute, all dogs are good boys
Mostly it's been Caustic Arrow and Rain Of Arrows, along with the Stone Golem and Siege Ballista.

I have a Tornado Shot that I'm leveling up on the other bow (currently lvl 14)
Your build looks o.k except you are combining poison with critical strike. Those two things don't go together, poisons can't crit unless you get Perfect Agony. It's probably too late to change anything in your build though.
Builds
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2149153
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2245701
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2664371
Shaper Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2252008
Yea that's too many things i think. Tornado shot deadeye is crazy fast, you probably know, best farmer and all. Not so much for bossing. Caustic arrow is great too, but it's also pathfinder or maybe raider. Siege ballista is pretty bad all around - i'd just use decoy totem instead. Stone golem won't do much unless you play minion build.
So maybe make this one into mf character or just fast farming character and make $ to make another build, or just keep farming - whatever you're into
Ok, questions -

*Why Decoy Totem over SB? (Iron Commander also grants a 2nd SB)
*Why is Stone Golem not good? (lots of damage, plus life regen)

Not sure where you're getting Poison & Crit.

Where I currently have Haste, I'm thinking of adding a blue gem (maybe Added Chaos Damage), when I can 6l them.
"
Ok, questions -

*Why Decoy Totem over SB? (Iron Commander also grants a 2nd SB)
*Why is Stone Golem not good? (lots of damage, plus life regen)

Not sure where you're getting Poison & Crit.

Where I currently have Haste, I'm thinking of adding a blue gem (maybe Added Chaos Damage), when I can 6l them.

What tier maps are you at now? sb and golem might seem like they are doing damage early on, but in higher maps they will be a waste of sockets unless you are focusing on them. General idea is it's better to focus on 1 main skill. Golem is fine to taunt enemies, some regen (still nothing compared to ever 0.4% leech). Decoy totem can allow you to continuously do good damage with you main skill without having to worry about dodging attacks, most useful for bosses ofc. Your sb will miss half the shots, do barely any damage and you'll have to run around more. Also you are missing some important things like MOVEMENT SKILL OMG, get blink arrow. Cast when damage taken setup to help avoid 1 shots (CWDT lvl 2 - Immortal call lvl 4 - inc duration max lvl - enfeeble lvl 6). Enfeeble will be auto cast in the direction of source of damage and help prevent taking more. Blood rage is great. Herald of ash doesn't benefit from either support you linked to it.

Hmm, those are some good things to consider.

Never really thought about Blink Arrow. HoA I just kinda put in there - have actually never even used it.

I'll take a look at the others - Decoy, CWDT, maybe Enfeeble.

Only getting into maps now - and yeah, I'm getting SMACKED :(

I guess I never calculated the LifeLeech - I DID take the Bloodless passive, so I don't get drained.

FWIW, the SB is supposed to be doing ~4k damage - didn't know the accuracy was that low though :(
What gems work well with Decoy Totem?
"
What gems work well with Decoy Totem?

Can link minion and totem ele res support, minion life won't work. Faster casting kinda nice since you don't have any, aoe or increased duration maybe if you still got sockets:) quality gives increased life, so good too

Last edited by Nubatack on Oct 23, 2018, 12:23:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info