fractured walls

Hello, i have read the tutorial but i still dont understand on how to find and blow up the damm wall.

Been strungling now for almost two days still cant figure it out after many youtube videos and google searches.
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2018, 4:58:10 AM
Have dynamite.

Find a wall.

Face wall relatively close.

Press dynamite button.

Wait for dynamite to explode.

As far as finding them, they aren't guaranteed in every passage. You do have to explore in the dark, whether on the way to a delve point or after you've cleared it and back track in the dark.
Yep, totally over league play.
They show up on the mini map when you get close to them. They look like a purple wall. on the minimap.

The smaller distance delves probably won't have them, but really long delves usually have 3+
I also forgot to mention, they're a lot more painful to deal with early on when you still lack darkness resistance and flares.

Since azurite rewards are so low for so long, it can take a while before you can really get into the exploring darkness aspect -- when I first started exploring darkness it could easily get me killed, but now its second nature, especially since the upgrades were granted across the account as opposed to individual characters.

Also, you really don't have to worry about breaking them early on, so you can leave them be until you're set to explore.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
Have dynamite.

Find a wall.

Face wall relatively close.

Press dynamite button.

Wait for dynamite to explode.

As far as finding them, they aren't guaranteed in every passage. You do have to explore in the dark, whether on the way to a delve point or after you've cleared it and back track in the dark.

Do they come with a monster life bar or something like that? Or literally you have to figure it out

Also, pardon my noobness of course, guess I need to level up my darkness resistance, right?
They are kind of hard to see for the first time, but when you stumble upon one - you will notice it. Also if you have Minimap up, you'll see an icon of it.

Search for Fractured Walls in paths that Branch out from the main Crawler path. You will need Darkness Resistance (to not die instantly when you do), Flares to light the way (upgrade light radius, amount and duration) so you can reset Darkness stacks, cover an area and damage monsters, and of course Dynamite to blow it up when you see it.

Also if you look at your mine map, there are some nodes with 2 paths and a node that seems unaccessible nearby.
This hints a wall blocking a 3rd path to that node.
Go exploring from the checkpoint in that direction, find and blow up the wall, then return to the checkpoint you came from.
You'll be able to travel to the new node with the Crawler.

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 23, 2018, 1:10:05 AM
The easiest way with walls is to do your delve and when it is completed, you walk backwards your way with enough flares and dynamite. Even low level delves are possible, you can always do low level delves and then look at the way. Or you can just run along old ways to find them.
It is easy to see, when you get close to a wall, it shows up at your minimap. Sometimes at the beginning, it needed two dynamites to crack the wall. When you stand before the wall, it is highlighted at your cursor, when hoovering with mouse over it. When it is showing, throw dynamite and wait a second till it is exploded, then run in by throwing a flare in the room and start looting.
It helps to make it at delve levels, you did before and where the mnsters are easy, beause if you die it will be darkness killing you. GL
Last edited by Gannicus2491 on Oct 23, 2018, 1:10:45 AM
"
Gannicus2491 wrote:
Sometimes at the beginning, it needed two dynamites to crack the wall.

That was 'fixed' with one of the subsequent patches, to make always 1 dynamite sufficient for the walls, to not confuse players with unexpected situations)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info