3.7* - Caustic Arrow Trickster Mapping + Delving Unkillable Machine

Shameless bump.
Added a more in-depth leveling guide, it's not pretty but its kinda hard to make leveling info 'not' a wall of text.
Hope this helps some newer players get into the build/game.
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
thanks a lot for the guide im gonna reroll and play this build !
"
What do you think about ghost shroud for this build?

I am playing similar build, and i am testing ghost shround right now, i like it so far because of the 10%movement speed, 5% evade and the 9% dmg reduce vs 6% is huge.

ES Uptime is really ok because you dodge so much. And small hits are not the problem anyway. If you get a big hit 9% reduce are better then 6%...

I have only 280es from gear (carcass jack). Mana is no problem at all with 6link.

Right now i like is more than weaver the arcane because it feels more tanky, the only downside is the attackspeed after movement. But i didnt used the movement skill at cd anyway because i hate to w8 for the animation. Movement speed with flasks is realy ok and i only use the movment skill to jump walls.
Last edited by Pwain on Mar 18, 2019, 8:09:33 AM
How come you're not using Inc AoE while clearing?
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
How come you're not using Inc AoE while clearing?

My bow didn't have any blues on it and i was too lazy to swap colours all the time. If you're using conc as a main-stay damage link then sure inc aoe is nice.
How do you have 8k life?

I always thought bow characters struggle to even hit 6k. Where's your hp come from?
"
macristo wrote:
How do you have 8k life?

I always thought bow characters struggle to even hit 6k. Where's your hp come from?

The build can literally clear all content on the items alone without a skill tree. So prettymuch all the skilltree is, is life and some efficient damage nodes.
Kaoms is also 500 flat life and prettymuch every peice of gear (except bow) has life rolls.
Leveling also adds 4 flat life iirc (Along with some flat mana and attributes) I ended up at 8.7k life with my gear in Delve.
I want to play this build on consoles as semi ssf you think this would be viable?
"
Japan wrote:
I want to play this build on consoles as semi ssf you think this would be viable?

Late reply but yes ofcourse you can do this SSF, i've mentioned in a few replies that damage comes entirely from the bow, you could potentially farm gardens but it's a high tier for the 6link short bow.
Another alternative is to get a silverbough/branch and jeweller's touch it, should carry you through most content.
For short the bow is the only thing you might be lacking in SSF.
Finally got my +3 vicious projectiles bow so if any1 wants my old bow letting go for cheap...price is definitely negotiable...PM me in game to find out more thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info