3.7* - Caustic Arrow Trickster Mapping + Delving Unkillable Machine

"
judikator wrote:
Could you please update skill tree versions according to Chaos Damage over time multipliers?
Isn't Atropy node is OP for this build?

The atrophy node is very nice for the build, it's a bit of a stretch to get upto there, If you feel like the life is fine drop any amount of life nodes you want to path upto atrophy. Going upwards from "Coldhearted calculation" and through "Written in blood". It's a lot of points and i felt the build in it's current state to be way more than enough damage, You can get the new modifier on jewels and some extra gear mods (I haven't fully found out what you can possibly get)

"
Akrog wrote:
poeurl.com/ca4m

Would this work to get the new chaos damage nodes?

That looks fine, it's what i would have done if i wanted more damage on the build.
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
I'm level 86 using this build and I'm getting one shotted a lot around t8 - t10 maps by the bosses. 4.6k hp 60+ res. How helpful would Kaom be with my survivability?
Last edited by XZanarkandX on Dec 14, 2018, 11:22:45 PM
"
XZanarkandX wrote:
I'm level 86 using this build and I'm getting one shotted a lot around t8 - t10 maps by the bosses. 4.6k hp 60+ res. How helpful would Kaom be with my survivability?

For a start you shouldn't ever be non res capped (Meaning always have your elemental resistance 75% at the very minimum), That is kinda how the game is balanced, if you're lower you're going to take waaay more damage.
4.6k is pretty low but not for that tier of mapping. It would help a lot if you could make your profile public so i can look through and see any mistakes or weakness' in your setup.

Here is a little tutorial how to make it public: http://poe-profile.info/profile_tutorial
HOW DO PORTAL!!!
Hello,

I have made my profile public, I'm sitting at 5k hp now/100+ res. I'm able to map fairly well in t-14. What would you recommend for upgrades? I have better boots but can't seem to 3 red one green socket it so it's sitting in the stash. I have a few exalts to spend too.
Last edited by XZanarkandX on Dec 15, 2018, 11:29:20 PM
"
XZanarkandX wrote:
Hello,

I have made my profile public, I'm sitting at 5k hp now/100+ res. I'm able to map fairly well in t-14. What would you recommend for upgrades? I have better boots but can't seem to 3 red one green socket it so it's sitting in the stash. I have a few exalts to spend too.

Most of your gear seems to be fine, if you want for upgrades i would look to change your flasks, don't underestimate how powerful they can be, in the main build section i go over each flask choice.
You're using atziri's promise, If that is just for the chaos resistance that is fine. But if you think the chaos damage leech works it doesn't, For a short simple explanation you have to hit to leech, Your actual "Hit" doesn't hit very hard.
Try and get a Bubbling or Seething roll on your life flask to be able to have an instant heal. Mana flask shouldn't be necessary.
I have all the ideal flasks listed in the main thread with the rolls wanted.

You bow links are not okay, i would 100% swap out "Lesser multiple projectiles" for "Swift affliction", You're reducing your damage a ton by using that support and not gaining a whole lot (It would if the clouds created could stack, but they do not). Most importantly swap your slower projectiles for Vicious projectile gem** This is super important, Vicious projectiles is the biggest support gem for caustic arrow, I'm going to add the gem to the gems section as i now realize it might be confusing for newer players.
Hello,
Thanks for the feed back! Yeah I have affliction support, I just use less multiple projectiles on maps for the celestial caustic arrow effect. I will upgrade my gems/gears and update once I hit 90's! Good build man, also what do you think of hearld of agony?

edit: Just corrupted vicious projectile support and got 23% quailty/11% increased physical damage. What a roll!
Last edited by XZanarkandX on Dec 16, 2018, 12:54:51 AM
Nice build loving it! But what body armour cosmetic is it you're using?
I'm starting to farm red maps and the build is really fun and with new nodes plus enchnats damage is also really good, I would suggest wearing Kintsugi, it's not expensive and helps a lot with survivality

Any suggestions on what to upgrade next?
Last edited by Akrog on Dec 16, 2018, 3:21:23 PM
"
Akrog wrote:

Any suggestions on what to upgrade next?

Having a quick glance at your profile you could look into crafting a -9 Chaos res helmet with delve fossils. Should be a decent damage boost.

"
Lokelolify wrote:
Nice build loving it! But what body armour cosmetic is it you're using?

Shadowstalker chest peice i think, With celestial character effect. Glad you enjoy the build!

"
XZanarkandX wrote:
I will upgrade my gems/gears and update once I hit 90's! Good build man, also what do you think of hearld of agony?

edit: Just corrupted vicious projectile support and got 23% quailty/11% increased physical damage. What a roll!

Herald of agony is kinda void in the build, unless you invest in it and use prettymuch only toxic rain, it's not going to be any useful. It benefits greatly from fast hitting skills, CA is not that.

Sidenote- Quality on Vicious proj doesn't actually help scale the dot component of CA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info