3.5 Release Date

I'm trying to plan my last few vacation days this year.

With current information out there it's really hard to tell if 3.5 will release on Dec. 30th or Dec 7th (or even later). The recent "What we are working on" announcement hints towards the 30th but for half of the world that wouldn't be the "first week of December".

I'm simply trying to get my vacation days settled and you know how employers are with that, the earlier the better.
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2018, 7:14:09 PM
Friday 7th of December my pick.

Same as Abyss w War for the Atlas expansion.*

* https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Abyss_league
Is 3.5 suppose to be an actual expansion like oriath and war for the atlas?
nah im pretty sure it'll just be patch content like masters rework etc and a new league, but another big big expansion thing will probably be 4.0

they did say the next league is bigger than incursion and even bigger than delve too
"
golan4840 wrote:

It contains both league and expansion content.

"
Thomsonrult wrote:

I'm simply trying to get my vacation days settled and you know how employers are with that, the earlier the better.

We're not quite ready to give a firm date that players can plan their vacation days around. It's most likely that we'll confirm this date with our official announcement and countdown timer.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

It contains both league and expansion content.

"
Thomsonrult wrote:

We're not quite ready to give a firm date that players can plan their vacation days around. It's most likely that we'll confirm this date with our official announcement and countdown timer.

It better have walrus monsters
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 22, 2018, 2:54:29 PM
Thanks for the information !
Take an extra week and get it right. Take two. You all are on a path that will ruin your game. It's obvious to most players that the new content isn't "accessible" to characters that aren't designed specifically to play that. It's ok to not kill of 95% of the players. Really.
"
It better have walrus monsters

walrus monsters would be terrifying. have you ever seen a walrus up close? they are enormous and intimidated as fuck. once they start scoot-shuffle-running at you, god damn im outta here.
Last edited by xMustard on Oct 22, 2018, 3:16:34 PM
Never touch a walrus. Their skin is covered in an oil that protects them from the cold water. It will NEVER come off. Ever. Seriously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info