Aylardex -12% (1%)Per Power Charge

Power Charges - 3 base
- 3 tree
- 2 Void Battery
- 1 Aylardex
- 1 Helm Corruption
- 2 Precursor Emblems

Also Mind of The Council exists

Or if you wanna go REALLY crazy, drop Aylardex for a Eyes of the Great Wolf with 100% cold dmg taken as ligh + Mind of The Council

all cold and light dmg u take as mana

Last edited by LaurelWreaths on Oct 23, 2018, 5:29:45 PM
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2018, 7:32:05 PM
I mean, is it even good having it so high? I feel like it would be annoying going oom every time you take damage.
I think it's easier to scale mana than life, but since mana scaling usually relies on mana to ES conversion, I'm not sure how useful that would be. It might make sense if you can get extreme mana recovery, but idk.
Interesting. I had about 9k mana and up to 5k mana regen per second last time I played an Indigon build. Would be interesting to see a build rely entirely on this as you could push the numbers even higher.
Well the problem is that mana you use as EHP can't be spent for Indigon, so the build would be extremely starved for damage. But idk, perhaps you can push it to 15k mana per second tanking instead, not that I would see a use for that.
intresting but there are also 1 hp builds which are completely immortal too you can choose between any of these 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info