Trying to spawn uber elder

Hey guys,
i am trying to spawn uber elder from this point https://imgur.com/a/gqR3z3A . I tried running elder influenced maps, shaper influenced maps and also non-influenced maps but no matter what i do i cant get shaper to spawn on his T16 map. Is anyone that knows what i am supposed to do? I have done all fragments quests, killed shaper, killed T10 map elder.
Last edited by Yennefer357 on Oct 22, 2018, 4:10:52 AM
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2018, 10:47:35 AM
i think you have to wait until one of the guardian maps have shaper influence.
why is this posted in general discussion?
Have you tried running t16 or shaper influenced eldered maps (t16 on your atlas)?
I have tried running t16 maps (guardians) that did nothing. And for the second question i only have 5x T16 map, 4x guardians and Vaal temple map, i dont have any other T16 map.
You can also run any map with Zana-8 mod or a T10 as T15 with the Zana-shaped mod.
"
Yennefer357 wrote:
I have tried running t16 maps (guardians) that did nothing. And for the second question i only have 5x T16 map, 4x guardians and Vaal temple map, i dont have any other T16 map.

I may be misinterpreting what you said here, but it seems like you haven't gotten the Elder orb yet to turn any map in T16. This means you're on the second to last questline and need to kill Shaper per your quest instructions. Once you've killed Shaper the quest will change to "get elder influence towards the middle" and THEN you can get Shaper/Elder influence on Guardians.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info