Good bye

"
Hey there,

Thanks for getting back to us about this issue.

Please know that we would also consider our "shop points", microtransactions and other real money transactions as RMT when exchanged for in-game services, items, or currency. Anything where an exchange occurs between an in-game item or service to something with real life monetary value (or vice-versa) is considered Real Money Trading and is not allowed. We do not make an exception for our own transactions and real money cosmetic purchases on the Path of Exile store.

I hope that helps to clear up any confusion, we take RMT extremely seriously.

Kind regards,
Sarah

So let's apply this to "free mystery box".

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1771938
"
To get your free Carnage Mystery Box simply purchase any microtransaction from the store using points!

To get your free "real life monetary value" simply PURCHASE any "real life monetary value" from the store using "real life monetary value"!

I'm pretty sure this is beyond ignorance at this point. I'm calling malicious intent.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Oct 21, 2018, 3:33:38 AM
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2018, 3:34:34 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
what the fuck are you talking about? i know you're a troll, all your versions are, but seriously what is this trying to imply?

buying points at all is already "RMT", as in real money trade. you give GGG real money to get something in game.
"
xMustard wrote:
what the fuck are you talking about? i know you're a troll, all your versions are, but seriously what is this trying to imply?

buying points at all is already "RMT", as in real money trade. you give GGG real money to get something in game.

You don't understand what the word "free" means?

adverb
1.without cost or payment.

If something is without cost or payment, why is the only way to get it through PAYING GGG?
dude..
a peta is 5 points
1 mystery box is 30 points
you buy a peta for 50 cents
are you really complaining about 50 cents ?
then bye. i guess. did u even play this game? you are probably already banned from this forum so you created another account to get banned again.
some people never learn i guess..
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
dude..
a peta is 5 points
then bye. i guess. did u even play this game? you are probably already banned from this forum so you created another account to get banned again.

Dude, you really can't comprehend?

You can't buy JUST 5 points anyways. MINIMUM purchase is $5. Which is enough for a single stash tab.

Even 50 cents is more than FREE!

Keep defending your drug dealer.
"
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
dude..
a peta is 5 points

You can't buy JUST 5 points anyways. MINIMUM purchase is $5. Which is enough for a single stash tab.

i dont even know why i wasted my time with a previously banned player. bye. get banned again.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Your reading comprehension is truly off the charts. I never in a million years would have thought to split "get a free mystery box when you spend points" into its component parts. It's so obvious to me now, everyone should have gotten a free carnage mystery box regardless of points spent.

I'm going to now use this superior reading and argumentation technique to get free stuff from every store that runs a "buy one, get one free" sale. I'll show them! Haha! I'll show them!
Free, means you don't have to pay anything extra for it, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Oct 20, 2018, 5:27:57 PM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
dude..
a peta is 5 points

i dont even know why i wasted my time with a previously banned player. bye. get banned again.

LOL

Couldn't come up with any counters? So you decide to name call me and claim my ideas are bad because you called me a name. BRAVO.

BTW, I've never been banned.
"
Your reading comprehension is truly off the charts. I never in a million years would have thought to split "get a free mystery box when you spend points" into its component parts. It's so obvious to me now, everyone should have gotten a free carnage mystery box regardless of points spent.

I'm going to now use this superior reading and argumentation technique to get free stuff from every store that runs a "buy one, get one free" sale. I'll show them! Haha! I'll show them!

Talk to a lawyer first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info