Done with you GGG.

Challenges this league are absolutely killing me. I do not understand the need for an absolutely mind boggling level of grind. You basically have to give up your day job to achieve anything that you apparently consider a "challenge" I have been sat at 35 challenges for over a week, now what I have to grind 600 maps or invest a literal fuck tonne of currency to do 300 maps, all for an MTX? HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT SHOULD COST? $60? $70? $80 FOR A PORTAL!?!?!? The reality is the amount of time I have pumped into trying to find the fucking bosses in the first place for them to be almost fucking impossible for 99% of builds, you can't even do them in someone elses mine so now you run the risk of paying someone for them to simply scam you, take the kill and leave you with absolutely fucking nothing. WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS UP!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT KIND OF MOUNTAIN DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO CLIMB JUST FOR A GOD DAMN PORTAL. 200 HOURS? 300 HOURS? This isn't a challenge it's absolute insanity. Every damn league it gets worse and worse leaving a tinier amount of people who actually "achieve" something in the game. Done with this company. Done with Path of Exile. All you have achieved this league is just deterring people from playing any further or having any kind of enjoyment from the game. Patches changed jack shit. This is exactly the same league as when it began and I simply cannot get my head round the lack of thought put into any of it.
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I hope I'm not completely out of line when I say, I think you should take a little break, bud...
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
I hope I'm not completely out of line when I say, I think you should take a little break, bud...

Line breaks, actually.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I agree that the challenges are not fun or at least uninteresting to me. I started the league just three weeks ago or so. I think it has been fun. Perhaps just worry about having fun rather than getting to 40/40?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
take it easy champ. this game aint that hard and it is certainly not worth getting this angry.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
MUST...GET...PIXEL...TROPHIES...BECAUSE REASONS!
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Huh?

Portals are somewhat 20 bucks in shop. Its barely one day of easy work :)
Depends on country tho. Somewhere its whole month salary..

But anyway. Why on the Earth go to 36 challenges really? My criteria of sanity is max 24. And I got 25th just occasionally, 16 - just by playing, rest with not much effort. All good anyway.

I know from the very start if I go to 36, I`m gonna post even harder words topic in this forum anyway. Its obvious, man, 36 or 40 challenges are for no lifers and for players with huge ingame support from other players. Accept it. And it gonna feel better.
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
Huh?

Portals are somewhat 20 bucks in shop. Its barely one day of easy work :)
Depends on country tho. Somewhere its whole month salary..

But anyway. Why on the Earth go to 36 challenges really? My criteria of sanity is max 24. And I got 25th just occasionally, 16 - just by playing, rest with not much effort. All good anyway.

I know from the very start if I go to 36, I`m gonna post even harder words topic in this forum anyway. Its obvious, man, 36 or 40 challenges are for no lifers and for players with huge ingame support from other players. Accept it. And it gonna feel better.

hey hey hey. you cant take support about grind challenges. love your mentality btw. im serious.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
EVEN I USE LINE BREAKS.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
hey hey hey. you cant take support about grind challenges. love your mentality btw. im serious.

Cheers!

(not sure you not sarcastic and serious tho, do you?.. cus I called you nolifer according to my post ;D Its not a curse anyway, its just availability of time can be spent, also so much love to game what one can play same game literally thousands of hours without getting really mad on it and on himself)
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 20, 2018, 6:39:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info