Can't move with mouse click, ???

Hello, since i changed my gem "Kinetic blast" from my regular one to a maxed one Lv 21/20q. I cannot move at all.... Whenever I click i cannot move and pressing SHIFT doesn't help at all, i restarted my computer and I reseted the settings to deafult, still wont help.

KB 21/20: Can't move with mouse click (Move only does work with this skill)

KB 20/20 and below: Can move around like default with mouse clicks (without "Move only")

I simply can't move around with the skill and it sucks, whenever i change back to my old one I can move again.

I can't even click NPC's or anything with the 21/20 gem. This is a major problem for me since I cannot play the game. Please fix this bug (if there is one) or help me fix it. Everything is default now and still wont work. But whenver I change the skill , it works like normal.
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2018, 3:33:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Has the new gem somehow got set on your left click? The old gem probably "remembers" where it is and isn't set there but if the new one got set there it could be overriding any other action.
It still doesn't work and I've been moving around with Left-click MB since 2013 without using "move only" on it. I always hold SHIFT to use my main skill bound to left-click, up until this KB 21/20 gem. I can't move around and I really do not want to change my gaming habits and macros. This isn't even supposed to be like this, it's like the coding of this gem is broken or something lol.
Is the checkbox "Always attack in place" active for that skill?
Last edited by Th69 on Oct 20, 2018, 7:50:23 AM
I know what you mean but No it's never been active and just because you asked i double checked and it's not. But out of Curiosity i bought another 21/20 gem, and its working just fine walking around, clicking and stuff. It seems like it was just THAT gem, which i have not vendored. I was like :| So problem is resolved by buying another gem of the same kind.
That's really strange - what the corruption can do. ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info