GGG, PLease Make Top End Content Harder

In delve league, T16 content has become far more available than other leagues which make even more obvious the fact that the actually challenging content is not in maps but in delves deeper than 600.

T16s even with insane mods are SIMPLY NO LONGER HARD ENOUGH TO BE ENGAGING.

Therefore either endgame content should become harder or new harder endgame content created.

Supposing 600+ delves are meant to fill this role, I advocate for them being better integrated than a simple league mechanic into the progression.

There is a clear disconnection between difficulty of content and Player Power Level. Either the powercreep needs to go, or content made harder.
Last edited by Larloch1821 on Oct 19, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2018, 3:57:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
I'd rather have new endgame content much harder than maps. Like like an endless dungeon, ok?
So you seem to claim that T16 content used to be challenging, but Delve changed it? Well, simply no. Not much to do with Delve, anyway. You do not count Uber Elder as T16, right?

Shaper guardians are farm status. Shaper is farm status. And no, not since Delve.
And even then, it is just a tiny, small fraction of the community reaching those. We might need harder content, but if it is hidden behind ridiculous RNG (~like Delve bosses), why waste the effort.

With that being said, I wish GGG introduced some quality of boss encounter patch, to improve the experience of new / beginning players while transitioning from story to mapping. Right now, if you pick the right build and stick to it, the game feels like driving ferrari. While picking a different build feels like driving horse cart. I don't advocat for all builds being made ferrari, someone might delight in driving a horse cart, I think the game needs to teach players better (and sooner) about what kind of vehicle they chose to drive. So those wanting to drive ferrari do not find themselves in horse carts after three weeks of suffering bumpy ride.
"
Larloch1821 wrote:
In delve league, T16 content has become far more available than other leagues which make even more obvious the fact that the actually challenging content is not in maps but in delves deeper than 600.

Therefore either endgame content should become harder or new harder endgame content created.

Supposing 600+ delves are meant to fill this role, I advocate for them being better integrated than a simple league mechanic into the progression.

+1 yes please.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
So, we all will be using selected few builds abusing certain mechanics to be able to play end-game? Poet's pen builds and Pathfinders will be plentiful.

Delving past 300 is a death sentence for melee, monsters do such crazy amount of damage below that point that normal defenses are no longer enough. You either kill monsters before they touch you or you risk dying.

Delve as a new mechanic did not bring more power creep. Delve might provide more currency or more deterministic crafting but power level remains the same as before. T15 or T16 content is equally difficult but it pales in comparison to broken scaling of deep delving. Challenges of delving past 300 can not be compared nor should the main game ever be adjusted to fall in line with such difficulty. Delve is optional content with its own scaling separated form the rest of the game. And yes, scaling in Delve is broken past 300 mark.
"
aldorus wrote:
So you seem to claim that T16 content used to be challenging, but Delve changed it? Well, simply no. Not much to do with Delve, anyway. You do not count Uber Elder as T16, right?

English do you speak/read it? I said Delve made it OBVIOUS, because of easy map drops+actual engaging content.

"
Baron01 wrote:
So, we all will be using selected few builds abusing certain mechanics to be able to play end-game? Poet's pen builds and Pathfinders will be plentiful.

Delving past 300 is a death sentence for melee, monsters do such crazy amount of damage below that point that normal defenses are no longer enough. You either kill monsters before they touch you or you risk dying.

That seems like a YOU problem because i can delve at 500-600 just fine, with very rarely dying. We are not talking 1000+ craziness, 600+ is suitable for most builds.
HAHAHA look it this guy thinking hes BADASS
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Larloch1821 wrote:

There is a clear disconnection between difficulty of content and Player Power Level. Either the powercreep needs to go, or content made harder.

would be wise if you beat delves first before asking for more lol

if not you just asking for the easy stuff to be easier
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
"
noheal wrote:

would be wise if you beat delves first before asking for more lol

if not you just asking for the easy stuff to be easier

what is the point of this post

did you misunderstand something? am i misunderstanding?

I am at a delve that feels reasonably challenging for me (525), not insane like getting oneshot but pretty reasonable, so I am pretty sure I can qualify as "having beat delves"

How am I asking for stuff to be easier. The WHOLE point of this thread is to advocate for harder and more challenging content that befits the current powercreep.

Has the majority of this forum failed reading comprehension in school or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info