Lvl 97, Delve 300+, only 1 Boss found and 2 areas for Delve Encounter IV.... really GGG?

As I said, I´ve been playing delve since Minute 1, played my char up to 97 (stopped actively leveling here, tried all rippy mods) and still have only found 1 Boss myself and although I used the search function and slowly, carefully scanned my whole delve plan, I only found 2 of the many areas for delve encounters 4. Not a single 4 socket resonator or any rare fossils so far as well.

The league is halfway over and I wonder if you, GGG, intended this? Some of my friends have already given up on the challenges or the whole league.
Does it have to be THAT rare to find the "endgame"?

Bestiary league was the same, never found the 4th boss once.

Are challenges only designed for full time streamers?
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2018, 9:29:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm 96.3, have found 4 of the Delve IV encounters ( one that was added later on I had done before but .... can't run it again -___-" ), seen 4 city bosses ( 2 at like 280 ) and one abyss boss ( around 300 ).

Have you played quite a bit past one of the major bugfix patch that supposedly fixed the "seed" problem ?

Their search function on the subterranean chart is pretty much only good for jumping from one depth to another, other than that .... it does not show you the number of resulsts, does not lead you there either, so ...

Anyway, the RNG seems .... pretty rough regarding challenges.

Haven't found any prime resonator either, if I don't before the end of the league, I might just create a worthless char with enough chaos to non-SSF, migrate it, and buy the bloody thing and waste it on some item imho.

Apparently, the spawning chances are high the deeper you go.
Octavian said that he found his "sweet spot" around depth 500.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Oct 19, 2018, 4:05:37 AM
Farrul style confirmed!
Yep... I quit this league. Very deep in delve and not even one fucking boss and only two small Vaal Areas. The only one I saw was at a friends delve and he had a couple of those.

I am not sinking any more money into a game that makes it impossible for me to finish the challanges up to 36 for the TP-Effect because the only one left are even worse to get. Like level 100 and stuff that is even rarer than the lvl 1 challange boss.

Sad, since it is a great concept that I enjoyed for a long time. But this gets to way too frustrating way too fast.
"
IamLoco wrote:
As I said, I´ve been playing delve since Minute 1, played my char up to 97 (stopped actively leveling here, tried all rippy mods) and still have only found 1 Boss myself and although I used the search function and slowly, carefully scanned my whole delve plan, I only found 2 of the many areas for delve encounters 4. Not a single 4 socket resonator or any rare fossils so far as well.

The league is halfway over and I wonder if you, GGG, intended this? Some of my friends have already given up on the challenges or the whole league.
Does it have to be THAT rare to find the "endgame"?

Bestiary league was the same, never found the 4th boss once.

Are challenges only designed for full time streamers?

4 socketed resonators does not matter. its not profitable to farm them.
300 depth and 1 boss isnt unusual you should ve gone deeper if u wanted more bosses.
300 depth and 2 delve encounters 4 is a blessing. i ve seen people with 600+ and 0/6 delve IV. and it got buffed with the patch so its one of the easier challenges.
rare fossils spawn in original delve encounters 4 challenge rooms. which are more common in deeper depths. for example i have 4 rare fossil rooms in 1 screen which each room is worth 1 exalted orb so if u ve gone deeper you would ve found more of these.
and you are using a weaker version of jugg molten strike so you are to blame if u deem 300 depth mods rippy.
peace casuals, you dont even know what endgame is let alone finding it.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Annoying part is that whenever delve goes core - bosses will be everywhere, just like with all previous leagues. Should be other way around i think
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

lvl 97 a month in a league is anything but casual.

4 socketed resonators do matter for the challenge ( I would very much like to get this one in SSF too rather than migrate 2 ex with a trash char to get it, seriously )
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
EDIT: not worth it
Last edited by IamLoco on Oct 19, 2018, 9:33:01 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

lvl 97 a month in a league is anything but casual.

4 socketed resonators do matter for the challenge ( I would very much like to get this one in SSF too rather than migrate 2 ex with a trash char to get it, seriously )

you are actually right about 4 socketed resonator. i used it just for the challenge and you are right about if someone wants to do ssf challenges that might matter for them. so its bad judgement on my part i will admit that.

but if this guy did delve only 300 deep with this amount of time on his hands thats some casual play right there.
"
IamLoco wrote:
EDIT: not worth it

come on, make my day. im here for you.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Yeah some of the challenges are pretty silly. I went to depth 480 and have only seen the vaal boss. I haven't seen any of the original encounters IV. There's probably some of the newly added ones back in my delve, but at this point I don't care enough to go searching for them, because I know I'm not going to hit 36 this league (and in fact stopped trying at 24, why bother getting ~32 if you're not going to hit 36).

It is a shame, because it is a cool looking portal. I've done 36 many times before, but this time it is just way too RNG / grindy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info