Green Ghosts are dull

Greetings,

Anyone at GGG ever emitted an opinion to change the green ghosts to something more exciting (loot wise) than what they are now? I am not even taking the time to kill them anymore. Why not giving them the excitation that the Goblins (in another unnamed game) gives to the player? Why could not they drop currency, cards, jewels, fragments or anything exciting? It would not remove the balance of the game and make it more exciting.

Am I wrong?

Thank you
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Well yeah they are shit
Usually just corner-hug because of retard AI and if you kill them they drop 2 rare items that you won't pick up

Spooky
Need more brains, exile?
They should be removed from the game. They serve no purpose and it's just another weird gimmick shoved into an increasingly crowded core game (with the addition of incursion and delve into core, there will be a ton of mechanics to worry about; it's time to consider removing some of the more outdated/pointless ones).
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Hahaha so mamy years the game exists, and people still don't know the game. Ghosts are not for killing, they are for increase rarity.
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
The most inzane monster I ever encountered in POE was a ghosted Essence mob, it was totally immortal and had a movespeed of around 400. It killed me twice and I had to leave the map. I think it's still out there.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
demon9675 wrote:
They should be removed from the game. They serve no purpose and it's just another weird gimmick shoved into an increasingly crowded core game

I found Phoenix .... tormented the other day ....
It was freaking ridiculous, running arround like hell : it was fun.
( I lost my 17% of xp though, 2 times were enough :((( )

They do have a purpose, but they AI is just absolutely terrible, Sometimes they are on the same screen as a rare monster and they don't even go for it, or they take significant time to realize that the rare monster is even there .....

I hope that GGG will improve their AI, but I think that if they wanted to, they could have done that a loooong time ago ://.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Dkodr wrote:
I think it's still out there.

lamao xd
I would hate to see ghosted rares and bosses gone from the game but the standard mechanics of ghosts are pretty awful.
They used to serve a purpose when they were actually good. Like most of the things they got overnerfed and are pretty trash now.
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
They used to serve a purpose when they were actually good. Like most of the things they got overnerfed and are pretty trash now.

Similarly 90 % of loot that drops could be erased from game altogether and nobody would notice -except performance-wise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info