Our Halloween week continues as we release the Gothic Horror Ghost Child Pet - a haunting apparition that will trail you as you bring death to the land. We're also introducing the Sawblade Blade Vortex Effect that really amplifies the slicing and dicing effect of the skill with daunting rings of hot serrated metal.

Unlike our Halloween Microtransactions, the Bleeding Eyes, Spider Back Attachment and Spider Cloak, these microtransactions will both be sticking around in the store beyond the Halloween Season. Get yours in store here.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Sawblade mtw would almost make me want to play blade vortex
nice
---MEOW---
Spooooky!!
The adventure is not outside...it is within.
"
witch wrote:
Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Oct 17, 2018, 8:31:25 PM
OMG... both look GORGEOUS!
Samara is the best thing you ever made guys!
spoopy
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I love the child and I could spend hours watching the sawblade BV, although I would rather not use it myself. There's something satisfying in it.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
There goes my hope for a celestial bv effect this league :( feelsbadman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info