ENDURANCE CHARGES

So I'm running a tectonic slam chieftan and ran into a problem. How can I generate endurance charges besides warlords mark? I plan on having 6 endurance charges but if tectonic slam keeps consuming them it defeats the point. I looked into the jugg ascendancy but that would sacrifice half of my damage.
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2018, 1:52:02 PM
"
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
Last edited by Benalishhero on Oct 17, 2018, 6:28:44 PM
I could use endurance charge on melee stun but I would lose more damage then it's worth
enduring cry. it regenerates life as well.
Endurance charge on melee stun is decent support considering it would provide 24% more damage to Tectonic Slam at full charges (6). This would be total of 42% more damage (24% from support gem and 18% from the skill itself when it consumes an endurance charge).

You can also try to use Words of Glory to have endurance charge generation on demand if you can spare the skill points.

I would only use Tectonic Slam with very slow weapon to maximize damage output without depleting endurance charges too quickly.
On PoB with kativas thirst 2h axe and 1 endurance charge (without End on stun) I get 179k damage

And with End on stun and 6 charges I get 167k damage
Even with tibreaker maul which basically turns tectonic slam into a 7L with End on stun I'm only getting 168k
I'm not an expert on calculation done in POB but your 2nd comment about Tidebreaker suggest POB's calculation does not take number of endurance charges into consideration. Tidebreaker should double dip on endurance charges due to its explicit mod as well as additional support by enurance charages on melee stun mod.
"
Baron01 wrote:
I'm not an expert on calculation done in POB but your 2nd comment about Tidebreaker suggest POB's calculation does not take number of endurance charges into consideration. Tidebreaker should double dip on endurance charges due to its explicit mod as well as additional support by enurance charages on melee stun mod.

Must be because 1 checked "do you use endurance charges" and put 1 for without End on stun with kativas thirst and checked 6 when I switched to tidebreaker and that's the numbers it gave me.

Here is the PoB link. I have both wheels for axes and maces so it will be easier to compare the two

https://pastebin.com/p7HbAeiQ
"
Baron01 wrote:

Must be because 1 checked "do you use endurance charges" and put 1 for without End on stun with kativas thirst and checked 6 when I switched to tidebreaker and that's the numbers it gave me.

Here is the PoB link. I have both wheels for axes and maces so it will be easier to compare the two

https://pastebin.com/p7HbAeiQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info