Hollow fossil craft question

I'm fairly sure the answer to my question will be yes but I just want to get outside confirmation.

If I craft an abyssal socket onto a piece of gear that socket will stay if I roll over it with a different set of fossils?

I assume there may be some fossils that will overwrite the abyssal socket like how the ones for crafting white sockets reroll socket amount each time. I'm not even 100% sure using encrusted fossils will remove an abyssal socket I just know that because it rerolls sockets it might happen.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2018, 4:19:01 PM
The abyssal socket is granted by an explicit mod (a suffix to be precise). Anything that would overwrite this mod also gets rid of the socket.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Oct 17, 2018, 3:43:31 PM
Bah that means I will need to invest in some 4 socket resonators to hopefully pull off the craft I need.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info