Trading is the worst experience I have in this game

because people can't use their eyeballs and scroll down, right?
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Reminds me of a game called Phantasy star universe. See they put this store in their hideout and people would just search so in my memory here

9,999,999 Mesta which is 1 mirror for a Crea double
BAM SOLD

Get dat money

God I would love that system holy fucking shit SIGN ME UP Mom give me 100 grand to fund that for GGG.

Chris: Nope would make the game too EZ

:_;

This. They have the same type of system in PSO2. It works.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
I have yet to have a positive experience with trading. I simply can't be bothered with it at all.
'it's the game's fault that my analytical/communication/common sense skills are lacking! if only there was an AH, i'd totally be rolling in mirrors'
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

"
Holmiester wrote:
causing noobs and impatient people to list their own items at that price for a quick sale.

And you don't think one should try and not be a noob or impatient? It's not GGG's job to babysit those
"
Holmiester wrote:

But the current system actually helps those price fixers. It permits them to place an item for a deliberately low price, causing noobs and impatient people to list their own items at that price for a quick sale. And guess who snaps them up? The price fixer. And their lowball item is only left there snaring people because they can ignore the purchase whispers.

it's a negative side effect of items not having to be sold for the advertised price. which has more positive sides than negatives:

- it allows for newbies to correct their items which they priced too low
- it prevents people underbidding each other easily
- it still allows for deals cause item prices can be negotiated

i really don't get why people can't grasp the fact that this game is different. they come here and expect the system to work like any other system and run against walls.

"the advertised price isn't real", why is it so difficult to understand?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
True, trading sucks.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
Espada86 wrote:
It's just that simple. An absolute waste of time trying to get a map I need and findind lots of scammers, pricefixers, bots, afks, incredibly slow people etc etc. This is by far the worst experience for me in this game. I want to PLAY this game and trading is a huge wall for that.

So what you're saying is people are shitty and you're impatient.

Instant gratification is clearly your jam and God forbid you realize that other players don't like being interrupted just to trade for an alch or so.

[Removed by Support]

Then those "other players" shouldn't post their items for sale... common sense. If i have something on sale, i 99% of the time reply.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Oct 22, 2018, 4:39:30 PM
"
Paldamus wrote:

Then those "other players" shouldn't post their items for sale... common sense. If i have something on sale, i 99% of the time reply.

while i agree, it should ALSO be common sense to scroll down, which makes the point rather moot.
[Removed by Support]

"
robmafia wrote:
'it's the game's fault that my analytical/communication/common sense skills are lacking!

Nope. It's just your own fault.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info