getting VERY SICK of getting completion for maps I DIDN'T DO

posted this on the game mechanics forum, no response (duh) im sick to death of having to blow all my white sextants again and again, uncompleting maps that I DIDN"T EVEN DO becuase of some UNEXPLAINED @#$@# GAME MECANIC where you do some higher Teir map on some certain pathway and it back rewards completion for all the teir's behind it.
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2018, 9:34:20 AM
what?
uncomplete every map on ur atlas between coward's trial and the t1 map. then do cowards trial, and look at the list of maps it compeltes in return.
you on standard? if you run a legacy map it completes all the maps linking to it...
faily sure the maps i ran wern't legacy
Simple solution... stop running Legacy Maps.. Legacy Maps are the ONLY maps that cause that type of completion.. its a catchup mechanic for STD only and only works with Legacy maps. Atlas of Worlds or later maps are the cause of this issue. Or atleast AOW maps for sure not 100% sure about later versions of maps since i never run though since i have complete sets of those later versions.

And its not hard to visually see the difference.. each map versions has a different shape. Square are pre AOW with Round maps being AOW. Then you have the original versions of maps which there are actually two versions of.. One is the one most people will have that are the old paper looking maps.. then theres an even older version of those only difference is they can roll mods like Maze and change the size and layout of the map through rolls.. and these maps are quite rare since they are 6+ years old at this point almost.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Oct 16, 2018, 4:42:39 AM
stop playing legacy maps

PROBLEM SOLVED
Last edited by Molochmane on Oct 16, 2018, 9:37:22 AM
ok it seems your right. I just wish this was spelled out somewhere, would have saved me a lot of time. the last time i got unwarrnted map completion updates it was becuase someone ELSE ran a legacy map...but they didn't freaking bother to tell anyone and there was NO WARNING.
Map creator must immediately inform you via game chat, email, phone, and skype that map is legacy.

That's what gentlemen usually do, but you obviously played with heartless disrespectful dickheads.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info