[3.6] 5-Aura Flicker Strike Trickster - 3 Heralds+Aspect of the Cat+Hatred - All Content

"
Egremonth wrote:
Thanks you for the reply. I have a problem, the armor is so expensive for me
... Can use belly of the beast instead? And what gems can use in it?

You can honestly use whatever chest you want. In the guide, I even mention Belly of the Beast as an alternative chest as well. We don't really use another 6 link or just set of skills so if you do end up using something other than a Kaom's Heart, you are able to use some other utility gem setup if you want. For example, you can use a simple 2-4 link Ancestral Protector/Warchief setup.

The great thing is because we don't use another 6 link, you can really just focus on getting as much life on your body armor. Any extra links/sockets is quality of life. The build pretty much only needs one 6 link setup. Anything else is free game. Heck, even just searching for some armor with a high maximum life+percent increased maximum life is totally fine too.

Choose what works for your budget. You just want as much life as you can get.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Hello! Tell me, it makes sense to use Atziri's Acuity, and will they be useful?
"
ahreman wrote:
Hello! Tell me, it makes sense to use Atziri's Acuity, and will they be useful?

They would work pretty good for the build too. You can get an extra skill point to allocate somewhere else if needed too if you do so. It gives us more critical strike chance too which is great. You can drop the +30 int nodes with these gloves too since it gives us some respectable flat intelligence. The flat life is nice too.

The only thing is that you might have to find another spot to get more resists if you relied on your gloves to get resistances. Totally preference but whatever works for you.

Good luck and let me know if you need anything else. :)
[Build/Stream Thread]
Of the most expensive objects of your gear, after the sword, would you give me an order of priority (potions included)?
Why did suddenly everything changed in the paste bin ???
Can you get the paste bin back to the original one???
"
Egremonth wrote:
Of the most expensive objects of your gear, after the sword, would you give me an order of priority (potions included)?

The sword itself is not too expensive, but it definitely is required so I would say that it is the first priority. The problem with prioritizing these items is that a lot of the items are just for quality of life and can be replaced with rare items. I am just going to base this off of my current gear I have equipped for the build.

1st: Terminus Est

2nd: Aul's Uprising - Haste version (Can be replaced with a rare life+crit multi amulet)

3rd: Precursor's Emblem, Sapphire Ring - 15% chance that if you would gain Frenzy Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Frenzy Charges and Gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Hit while at maximum Frenzy Charges are the best are the best mods to get this with. This is INCREDIBLY difficult to find. I would prioritize in getting the first mod. The second mod is great, but we need the 15% chance to get max Frenzy Charges for near-perm Frenzy Charges.

4th: Kaom's Heart (Can be replaced with a rare life+resists body armor)

5th: Starkonja's Head

I always grab my pots later after I get my actual gear. Obviously some of these are worth more but gear is more important to me than pots.

1st: Sin's Rebirth
2nd: Taste of Hate
3rd: Lion's Roar
4th: Atziri's Promise

Remember, you can use magic flasks in place of these flasks until you can get enough currency to grab them.

If you need anything else, do let me know.

Have fun and good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Dec 24, 2018, 10:55:24 AM
"
Wall3nd wrote:

I just checked the pastebin link and it still works just fine.

Though Path of Building did update, it pulled over the pastebin just fine.

What kind of problems are you having with it? Everything still looks correct even after going through all of the tabs and making sure everything was correct.
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
"
Wall3nd wrote:

I just checked the pastebin link and it still works just fine.

Though Path of Building did update, it pulled over the pastebin just fine.

What kind of problems are you having with it? Everything still looks correct even after going through all of the tabs and making sure everything was correct.

I tried again and it works just fine... Ignore me

Somehow I was going into a lvl 94 trickster based on a claw weapon... I don't know how it happened, I'm just retarded, ignore me
"
Wall3nd wrote:
I tried again and it works just fine... Ignore me

Somehow I was going into a lvl 94 trickster based on a claw weapon... I don't know how it happened, I'm just retarded, ignore me

Haha, no problems. I was really worried for a second thinking maybe something was wrong so I was going back and forth trying to figure it out.

Glad to hear everything is fine. And by the way, you're not dumb. Just a minor mistake somewhere that is all figured out now. :)

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]

Thanks for all the tips. One more question that I just presented: I already have all the resistances in +100, do I have to keep looking for gear that has resistance? and if not, do I change the resistances by crit chance, crit mult and physical damage or something else?

Oh and something else, I'm going too badly against the syndicate, any recommendations ?. I also had problems with the bleed and I do not see anything in the build that saves you from that (I bought myself a potion that removes the bleed).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info