Bakera`s Achievment - 6 man AUL Carry

Many guys that I carried just asked for a thread in forum so lets go...

I`m only doing this league AUL carry (17 AUL`s ATM) and Xoph`s Achievment ( 10 geiser active )

If u interested in any of these just PM me in-game or post a reply with your playtime and nickname.

Here are some info about AUL challenge >

I prefer the US Realm... but can do in EU or SA too...
First > Can`t do elemental penetration mod or -maximum resistances and can`t be present on the way there
Second > You just need to spawn the portal and wait about 10-20minutes for a 6man carry (depth 570 was the deepest that I did)
Third > Its goin be done in your azurite mine 100% your loot, I just take currency from another`s member party.
Fourth > Achievments can only be done 1,3,5 or 2,4 in one go.

I just dont have any vids or pictures to proof cause don`t even know about these articles... goin update as soon as possible with photos but you can check my build at least. ( immortal havoc )

Photos : Coming soon

Videos : Can`t do myself (potato pc) if someone could help me with it goin be really thankful

Ps : bad english cause isn`t my primary language... ty guys

Last edited by Bakera on Oct 15, 2018, 9:53:24 PM
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2018, 12:04:13 AM
Asked him to carry my Aul for challenges. Had 5 people in party, including him, and was still able to clear it easily. 66% more monster life modifier only had us waiting a bit longer, but it was done well :)
Cleared an Aul that many others had issues with - Many thanks !
Killed the boss smoothly at 560. we were a 3 man party. We had some hiccups with disconnects and since i had to pay first i was nervous but he is a stand up guy and refunded my payment when we got back in. I stuck around and we did a kill. took a while for the fight to finish but got it done. He is a trustworthy boss killer.
Depth 399 Aul kill, 40% resist mod, 6 man party. Took about 20mins or so, but he did it! Had to pay first but I guess sometimes in life, you gotta take chances. Great carry, would definitely recommend.
#2+4 done with him.

All good.
Everything went really well.
6 ppl party, everyone paid upfront and we got the challenges.
Nice service overall !
Aul challenges at depth 404 went smooth, no issues

+1
Just killed my 2 Auls at 550 depth with 6man party. Fair and nice guys=)
First Run:
Aul challenges 1,3,5 in 6 man party very smooth run
Second Run:
Aul challanges 2 (4 didnt work) in 6 man party also smooth + returned half the payment for the not completed challange

thx mate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info