[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
bluerogu3 wrote:
I'm down to ~depth 500 with this build and now some areas rip me with 10 endurance charges up (not drain areas which I quickly learned to avoid).

Any particular advice? While I'm not necessarily competing, I want to get as low as I can this league.

Here is my gear:

Before I forget, thanks for the build btw. Very fun to play.

Last edit - would a second setup with blasphemy enfeeble be a good idea? Just a thought.

Try to avoid areas with 2 dmg mods + ele pen, they are kinda rippy, steal charges areas depends on luck i would say, i either doing them with no problems or die in like 0.01 sec after my charges are gone.

U can also try tombfists with enfeeble on hit, loosing a bit of dmg but delving become even more easy. (currently using enfeeble on hit with elighten, HoA, arctic armour and didnt die in like last 30 nodes after this change)
"
johnce6 wrote:
Anyone have a pob link to this? Kind of ridiculous and annoying copying a tree and creating armor and shit just to see basic info.

I dont use any type of 3rd pt programs.
its the most annoying thing for me to see guides post only pob links and expect players to have that 3rd pt program which works correctly 10% of the time.
my suggestion: do not depend on it. if you look into my links you can see poe.ninja link which is way better than pob.
about basic info: i dont think pob shows the correct information.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
bluerogu3 wrote:
I'm down to ~depth 500 with this build and now some areas rip me with 10 endurance charges up (not drain areas which I quickly learned to avoid).

Any particular advice? While I'm not necessarily competing, I want to get as low as I can this league.

Here is my gear:

Before I forget, thanks for the build btw. Very fun to play.

Last edit - would a second setup with blasphemy enfeeble be a good idea? Just a thought.

You also might be lacking life, since you are just lvl88. I have 8k life on lvl95 (though I changed OP tree a bit for little more life) and feeling good so far on similar depth with similar gear.

Also, your flasks are not quite right I think. You have Topaz but not Sapphire, and the most rippy mobs in delve are doing cold damage. Even worse, when you use Topaz - your cold resistance is not lowest any more (as it should be) and you lose less cold damage from Wise Oak. So replace Basalt (which you don't need anyway, we are fine against physical damage) with Sapphire (I'd take one with curse immunity) and pop all resistance flasks at once (Sapphire, Topaz, Dying Sun) to preserve Wise Oak effect. That way you will receive 30% less cold damage compared to now and should die less.
Last edited by emaster on Jan 23, 2019, 5:53:54 AM
Do we still take avatar of fire? skill tree doesn't show it but the bottom of the thread states to take it.
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
Do we still take avatar of fire? skill tree doesn't show it but the bottom of the thread states to take it.

if you have xoph's amulet : no
if you dont have xoph's amulet : yes
Are there any other color replacements for the helmet? I have one with 3 red and 1 greeen socket. not sure if i should buy a new helmet. They are fairly expensive
"
Starmaker12 wrote:
Are there any other color replacements for the helmet? I have one with 3 red and 1 greeen socket. not sure if i should buy a new helmet. They are fairly expensive

sure
go for leap slam-fast attacks- fortify- blood magic
and in any other 3 links go for cwdt-ball lightning-gmp
How important do you think -9% fire res on helm is, is it noticeable? Because I crafted this

and not sure if I should try more to get that mod or leave as is, because it's 150 life after all.
Thanks Emaster/Judith. I integrated both your changes and was able to start clearing the double damage/ele penetration areas.

I've got my ele weakness tombfists for easy mod areas, and enfeeble tombfists for hard mod areas. IDK why I didn't notice the flask thing.

Last order of business is going to be to get = cold/lightning resistances for my wise oak. The hard part about this is that the only piece I have with leeway (outside of jewels and I don't feel like doing the math to set them all equal) is my belt.

These lower delves have mobs that hit quite hard, especially that crystal lion thing. I just found and killed my first aul at delve level ~500. Love to hear how other people are doing.
Any tips for delve bosses at 600+?
Last edited by AbdulJafreeze on Jan 24, 2019, 7:28:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info