[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
Fortran775 wrote:

He gets ele damage with either added fire damage link or hatred aura. Hatred provides ~65% phys dmg added as cold in my PoB. We tirgger EE in a right way with a bow. He enjoys the benefits.

Added Fire, duh. I will have to look into running hatred. Thanks
Selling all the components of the build, solid and cleared all content with it. Message me if interested, on softcore betrayal.
"

Added Fire with EE gives significantly more dmg vs nonresistant monsters then any other gem link. So your scepticism might be misplaced here. Hatred kills added fire because they are not multiplicative, but until that AF is a nobrainer. You'd benefit immediatttely if you change your emp3 for it.
"
Fortran775 wrote:
"

Added Fire with EE gives significantly more dmg vs nonresistant monsters then any other gem link. So your scepticism might be misplaced here. Hatred kills added fire because they are not multiplicative, but until that AF is a nobrainer. You'd benefit immediatttely if you change your emp3 for it.

Sorry, I didnt mean to sound pretentious or anything, it was more of me smacking my head. I totally forgot to change out my Emp3 a day ago. Thanks!
Why not use corruption on quiver to trigger EE? E.g. added # to # light/cold damage to bow attacks
IM following this build, using the 6 links for the HoA, and i cant use discipline cause of not enough mana even after taking the 4% mana reserved node. help.
Hi, enjoying the build, but Im having a hard time running hatred + herald of agony, already took the Sovereignty node, if someone can help me, it would be appreciated.
You can see my character tab.
Thanks

Edit: Or are there any other easier ways to proc Elemental Equilibrium? Im sacrificing running discipline for hatred, as of right now, I can run discipline and HoA, just can't proc EE
Last edited by MegaclownNerd on Jan 10, 2019, 3:04:48 AM
"
MegaclownNerd wrote:
Hi, enjoying the build, but Im having a hard time running hatred + herald of agony, already took the Sovereignty node, if someone can help me, it would be appreciated.
Thanks

Edit: Or are there any other easier ways to proc Elemental Equilibrium? Im sacrificing running discipline for hatred, as of right now, I can run discipline and HoA, just can't proc EE

You can craft added x-x cold/lightning damage to attacks on various gear. Just make sure You don't add fire damage to attacks on Your gear. Simple and easy, no need of Hatred.
Do what You will shall be the whole of the law.
Last edited by Puttatos on Jan 10, 2019, 5:27:41 AM
"
IM following this build, using the 6 links for the HoA, and i cant use discipline cause of not enough mana even after taking the 4% mana reserved node. help.

There are more reduced mana reserve nodes on that tree.

"
MegaclownNerd wrote:
Thanks

"
Puttatos wrote:
You can craft added x-x cold/lightning damage to attacks on various gear. Just make sure You don't add fire damage to attacks on Your gear. Simple and easy, no need of Hatred.

I think you guys take it kinda upside down here. Hatred is not a tool for triggering EE for added fire, it is acutally a great extra damage source. If you run hatred you should replace added fire with maim. You should also pair hatred with generosity support gem so it only affects the crawler and doesn't affect you. Then you can trigger EE for -cold res with any source of fire or lightning damage. That damage can come from any +dmg affix on your gear. Hatred with EE adds A LOT OF extra damage, but you pretty much need the helmet enchantment to fit it in your mana pool.
Last edited by Fortran775 on Jan 10, 2019, 10:12:59 AM
Whats the best way to craft ES body armor?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info