[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
PeopleReady wrote:
Is there any way to view the talent tree without Path of Building? I'm unable to download it.

You can try PoeBuddy
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Thanks! I got it running and got the build going - so far, have all the gems in a Quill Rain and the Agony Crawler out. However, I'm getting completely merked at level 41 - the poison just trashes me.

Mobs as well - I'm dying in 2-3 hits from anything now, as opposed to before the repsec when I was Winter Orbing through everything no problem.

Are you not meant to level with this build at all? I've died ten times in the last ten minutes.

I mean I'm dying literally instantaneously to Malachai.
Last edited by PeopleReady on Dec 18, 2018, 2:25:36 PM
"
PeopleReady wrote:
Thanks! I got it running and got the build going - so far, have all the gems in a Quill Rain and the Agony Crawler out. However, I'm getting completely merked at level 41 - the poison just trashes me.

Mobs as well - I'm dying in 2-3 hits from anything now, as opposed to before the repsec when I was Winter Orbing through everything no problem.

Are you not meant to level with this build at all? I've died ten times in the last ten minutes.

Are you using The Golden Eye without CI? You can be a bit squishy (actually, really squishy) without proper ES gear, so mostly just stand back and let HoA do its job (projectile weakness is pretty good for this becausee of knockback).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
PeopleReady wrote:

Are you using The Golden Eye without CI? You can be a bit squishy (actually, really squishy) without proper ES gear, so mostly just stand back and let HoA do its job (projectile weakness is pretty good for this becausee of knockback).

No I'm not using Golden Eye or CI.
"
PeopleReady wrote:

I mean I'm dying literally instantaneously to Malachai.

You need es gear to level with this char. or go full life then switch. We league started with this build which means we started from zero with no currency and no uniques no 4 and 6 links and no chromes to play around. Get rid of the tabula you only need a 4socket RoA since you cant apply more than 1 curse, grab a nice es chest it will tripple your es. get some gloves with es and life as well loctornals are useless. Also ascend as occultist its another nice chunk of es as well. ES leveling (hybrid till the switch) is diffrent than life based and for me it is easier cause you can get higher EHP than normal life based builds but you should know how to gear and how to play with the es mechanic. Dont worry we all died plenty when we tried to level an es char for the first time its one of those things you have to experience it to master it.

@MrWay your profile is still private and your chars hidden
Last edited by TeosMaoMao on Dec 18, 2018, 2:44:44 PM
@TeosMaoMao
It should be fixed and public now, my bad.
"
MrWay wrote:
@TeosMaoMao
It should be fixed and public now, my bad.

First thing is to aim for a lvl 21 HoA. Vaal yours and pray. You should be leveling at least 6 other HoAs to vaal to grab that 21. Second is get a lvl 1 vaal RoA you dont need lvl 20 it eats up your mana for no gains. Third is to aim for a nice vaal regalia. Get incandecent heart till you find your perfect regalia to 6l. Throw away the 5l bow get a 6l short bow with porcupine div cards, if you are poor just alt reagal AS and craft minion AS on it its perfectly fine without the +1 to gems for now. get RoA in incandescent heart in a 5l dont try to 6l save fusings for the regalia, put low lvl temp chains on CWDT setup to replace the lost 6l. Other than that try to bump ES on your gear whenever you can upgrade them. Thats all i can see at first glance.
Last edited by TeosMaoMao on Dec 18, 2018, 4:18:01 PM

Gear so far, could improve a bit but thoughts so far on the build,

-Extremely good for league start
-Everything here was crafted with minimal investment <30c (6L chest was lucky)
-Got to T10's on two 4L's (Chest + Bow)
-Good lab farmer
-Delves well if you keep the crawler from derping out around corners
-Tanks very well
-Chaos Inoculation makes syndicates a breeze
-really could not be happier, have been clearing everything that you can feed the crawler

That's it so far there really is not more to say, try this build, you'll really like it

Ill update a 1.5 month-ish into the league.

Edit: POB calcs for this gear in particular

10,179 ES : ~740,000 DPS (Tail Spike) : ES Recharge 5,598

Huge room for DPS growth (just added a Lvl 1 added fire gem 5L)

Thx

Last edited by Breezeys on Dec 18, 2018, 11:20:01 PM
I find my char a little bit slow in lab due to lack of movement skills. What if i get a melee setup on switch with charge/jump/blades? Is there a good 3link melee skill to apply many poisons to groups just for lab?

"
Fortran775 wrote:
I find my char a little bit slow in lab due to lack of movement skills. What if i get a melee setup on switch with charge/jump/blades? Is there a good 3link melee skill to apply many poisons to groups just for lab?

You can try Molten strike gmp poison if you want melee skill or ball lighnting poison gmp as spell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info