[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Two questions :
- Does "40% increase damage" from Sulphur flasks boost the crawler ?
- What about an "Energy from within" jewel near the life/ES wheel ? sounds like a very decent boost !
"
Thanarchy wrote:
Two questions :
- What about an "Energy from within" jewel near the life/ES wheel ? sounds like a very decent boost !

I am sure the flask does nothing for HoA. As for Life to ES I was thinking about the slot above Witch, covering both Heart and Soul and Cruel Preparation.
Hi I would like to add suggestion to this build something that i saw on reddit but it has not been mentioned enough.
Look into The Golden Rule jewel as it will help to stack up 40 stacks twice as fast as application of poison to yourself form the jewel applies to stack stacking for HoAg. This makes you stack up 40 buffs with 1-2 casts of rain of arrow.
"
ashaze wrote:
Hi I would like to add suggestion to this build something that i saw on reddit but it has not been mentioned enough.
Look into The Golden Rule jewel as it will help to stack up 40 stacks twice as fast as application of poison to yourself form the jewel applies to stack stacking for HoAg. This makes you stack up 40 buffs with 1-2 casts of rain of arrow.

Oh damn, I had no idea! This is amazing! I will try it out on my char in standard and will probably add it to the build afterwards. Thanks a lot for the idea!
"
mietek1991 wrote:
"
Thanarchy wrote:
Two questions :

I am sure the flask does nothing for HoA. As for Life to ES I was thinking about the slot above Witch, covering both Heart and Soul and Cruel Preparation.

@ Thanarchy and mietek1991

- mietek1991 is absolutely correct : the 40% increased damage only applies to YOU and not the Herald of Agony Crawler, which is a minion

- Yes, you can put an "Energy from Within" Jewel just under the "Melding" cluster for a decent boost of Energy Shield. The radius is not large enough to cover "Heart and Soul" and "Cruel Preparation"...
"
El_Pakito wrote:
"
mietek1991 wrote:
"
Thanarchy wrote:
Two questions :

@ Thanarchy and mietek1991

- mietek1991 is absolutely correct : the 40% increased damage only applies to YOU and not the Herald of Agony Crawler, which is a minion

- Yes, you can put an "Energy from Within" Jewel just under the "Melding" cluster for a decent boost of Energy Shield. The radius is not large enough to cover "Heart and Soul" and "Cruel Preparation"...

I put jewel to place where watcher's eye was located in pob, and it covers both notables
"
dtx1212 wrote:
I put jewel to place where watcher's eye was located in pob, and it covers both notables

@ dtx1212

Yes, indeed, my bad, it actually works.

Nevertheless, it forces us to actively take the "Heart and Soul" and "Cruel Preparation" clusters (when we don't initially), whereas we take anyway the "Melding" cluster.

Not sure it is so worth it, but yes, it works !
Last edited by El_Pakito on Dec 12, 2018, 5:47:52 AM
"
El_Pakito wrote:
"
dtx1212 wrote:

@ dtx1212

Yes, indeed, my bad, it actually works.

Nevertheless, it forces us to actively take the "Heart and Soul" and "Cruel Preparation" clusters (when we don't initially), whereas we take anyway the "Medling" cluster.

Not sure it is so worth it, but yes, it works !

Seems to be worth on the last levels, but yeah, Melding seems to be better to take at first.
Melding cluster is 40% where the one above Witch is 36%? I dunno if it's efficient pointwise to drop some ES nodes for them instead.
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
ashaze wrote:

Oh damn, I had no idea! This is amazing! I will try it out on my char in standard and will probably add it to the build afterwards. Thanks a lot for the idea!

Great build! Having a lot of fun with this. Just wanted to comment on here as I tested out this jewel a bit and it seems to be giving me weird problems with my energy shield regen while i'm using it, think I have to wait for Would like to hear what experiences you have when you test it. It is really good at stacking the buff on the boss though..

Edit: Ended up killing shaper 10 times with the jewel... I really like it now that I got to use it on a boss consistently.. Some of the maps I was running must have been modded poorly.
Last edited by Trigorz on Dec 12, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info