Map Device Sacrifice Duping

I have not payed 100% attention but I am pretty sure it happened several times now that when placing Sacrifes with a map in the map device I accedentially duped the sacrifices.

I realized it because I usually take 3 out of the chest holding ctrl, place them in the map device with ctrl again and I ended up with 3 in the map device and 3 more in the inventory.

If I manage to reproduce it I'll send more information by e-mail to not announce it public, but I thought a bug report thread might make sense. Maybe someone else has noticed this as well and provide more information.

Update: Could be I maybe just placed the same Sacrifice in the map device and just went through the map. I guess there is no bug and this is what happend. If you place the same Sacrifice it is not consumed and remains in the map device. if you take the same out of the chest and just click through your stuff without lookig you end up with more than 3 Sacrifice in total.
Last edited by MNNoxMortem on Oct 13, 2018, 6:59:21 AM
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2018, 9:40:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
In future if you believe you have found a way to duplicate items please send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com instead of posting reproduction steps on the public forum.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info