Best build for Witch (beginner friendly)

I know how important it is to have the right build for your character. I took a short break from POE, and I see that my skills are reset, so I'm using this as an opportunity to find the right build for my class (Witch).

I'm also finding it difficult to find a group of people to play with and to find the right guild for my current level (level 19).
Last edited by EvilEleniel on Oct 11, 2018, 6:53:06 PM
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2018, 5:29:12 PM
Would you rather play a spellcaster or a summoner? Those are probably the two simplest Witch playstyles for beginners. I can come back with some guide suggestions for either or both.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Oct 11, 2018, 7:29:05 PM
best witch build is elementalist blade vortex right now
"
viperesque wrote:
Would you rather play a spellcaster or a summoner? Those are probably the two simplest Witch playstyles for beginners. I can come back with some guide suggestions for either or both.

Sorry for the late response! I think I may go with the summoner. I have collected unique items that support the summoner class, and I was having fun with that. So a guide would be very helpful, thanks in advance!
I played several summoners and I will always love them.
However they require alot of micromanagment.

Desecrate, convoke, offerings and an active skill perhaps to guide them where to attack, you could use culling arc with iir gem. Good for boss kills and extra loot.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
EvilEleniel wrote:
[ a guide would be very helpful, thanks in advance!

Depends if you want to go spectre/zombie/skeletons/raging spirit/...

I personally prefer spectres.
Did flame sentinel, and those revenant spiders before. Tried the solar guards as well.

I think you should search for these builds:
"Ghazzy summoner"
He's a famous summoner player, try find a recent build
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Thank you, I've read all of your responses.

"
Earthslug wrote:
"
EvilEleniel wrote:
[ a guide would be very helpful, thanks in advance!

Depends if you want to go spectre/zombie/skeletons/raging spirit/...

I personally prefer spectres.
Did flame sentinel, and those revenant spiders before. Tried the solar guards as well.

I think you should search for these builds:
"Ghazzy summoner"
He's a famous summoner player, try find a recent build

I'll check it out, thanks!
Which build?

Witch build!

Which witch build?

This witch build!

Blam!

Switch witch build.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info