[3.4] Abyssal Scourge 15mil Shaper dps all content clear

Heya, I was just wondering, Which is "better"? Tornado Shot or Caustic Arrow? Thanks :)
"
oomar wrote:
Heya, I was just wondering, Which is "better"? Tornado Shot or Caustic Arrow? Thanks :)

Well there is no worse and better tho.. Just personal preference. I'd like TS for mapping a lot and switching for caustic when I do shaper or Uber runs
i decide to give a go this build, somewhat on a mid budget version, but the dps is not near of 1% of yours, can you check what im missing maybe to archive half of your scourge arrow dps?.

Does this build really needs unnatural instinct to be effective?
Last edited by gianbf on Oct 14, 2018, 12:36:11 AM
Hey, it's me again. I just don't seem to understand because I followed your skill tree and most of your gears but it seems like you are around 4x (literally) stronger than I am. When I put my info into pob compared to yours, my damage is significantly lower. I even moved around the skill tree to only focus on damage but still no luck. Any thoughts or comments please?
hey, I can do this build as barrage + light arrow ?
if yes, Should I buy rare bow ?
Last edited by myvingador on Oct 14, 2018, 1:43:04 AM
"
gianbf wrote:
i decide to give a go this build, somewhat on a mid budget version, but the dps is not near of 1% of yours, can you check what im missing maybe to archive half of your scourge arrow dps?.

Does this build really needs unnatural instinct to be effective?

Well your jewels are not the best to be honest, and as a Lightning stacking build u wanna get as much flat dps as you can get!
Also unnatrual instinct is ~15% DPS!
"
diibaduuba wrote:
Hey, it's me again. I just don't seem to understand because I followed your skill tree and most of your gears but it seems like you are around 4x (literally) stronger than I am. When I put my info into pob compared to yours, my damage is significantly lower. I even moved around the skill tree to only focus on damage but still no luck. Any thoughts or comments please?

WEll my jewels are kinda GG'ish. Also u dont have a unnatrual instinct. Atleast not equipped.
Ur dps looks kinda good. Maybe a bit unlucky with the POD spread of scourge.
"
myvingador wrote:
hey, I can do this build as barrage + light arrow ?
if yes, Should I buy rare bow ?

You can go aswell as Lightning Arrow + Barrage. But NOT with a rare bow!! Chin-Sol best in slot for bossing. And thats what this build was made for.
"
diibaduuba wrote:

Can u send us ur POB ?
hi , any recommendations on this gear ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info