[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
Dkodr wrote:
This is work in progress, feel free to ask any questions and add ideas that can improve the guide :)
So I just hit 68 got both nebuloch with right socket and rings, havent equipped them though cause I will lose dexterity from current ring and cant use blood rage. But the dmg I take from nebuloch if I get hit almost always kills me cant outheal it. What did I do wrong?
"
AmericanGrill wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:
This is work in progress, feel free to ask any questions and add ideas that can improve the guide :)
So I just hit 68 got both nebuloch with right socket and rings, havent equipped them though cause I will lose dexterity from current ring and cant use blood rage. But the dmg I take from nebuloch if I get hit almost always kills me cant outheal it. What did I do wrong?

The PoB link for lvl 68 explains what gear and skill tree you need to take to not degen from the Nebuloch's. With 4K life and 7 charges you should be good if you have the same skill tree as in the leveling section. If you make your character public it will be easier to help you.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 31, 2018, 8:19:22 AM
"
Mrdljen wrote:
Hello everyone, firstly i would like to thank you for this really nice guide. i manage to mess up my passives, so i am wondering which key nodes should i aim for, here is what i currently have:

Follow the level 68 tree in the first post in the leveling section.
I am but i completely messed up and had to respec, i am just asking if you have any advice on how to be as close as possible without missing key elements and a complete respec :)

i am trying to figure it out, but i lack a lot of knowledge still.

i switched back to consecrated path with armageddon brand (instead of molten shell) after my little tectonic slam-excursion.

tectonic slam feels and looks quite satisfying, but loosing the endurance charges all the time doesnt feel that great. and maybe it would be better to go crit with this skill.

consecrated path may (or may not?) do less boss damage, but its more reliable and feels more "chill"

"
Mrdljen wrote:
I am but i completely messed up and had to respec, i am just asking if you have any advice on how to be as close as possible without missing key elements and a complete respec :)

i am trying to figure it out, but i lack a lot of knowledge still.

You have to spend about 25 to 30 respecc points to fix your tree.

First take away the 6 Combat Stamina and Arsonist nodes and the 1 jewel node next to Combat Stamina.

Use the points to path from Art of the Gladiator to Dervish and down to the first dex node. Then take away the 5 points from Vigour. Use them to connect
to Born to Fight, then Strong Arm up to Barbarism.

Then take away the 8 life and strength nodes around Constitution.
Use them to go from Resolute Technique up to Devotion and connect with Holy Dominion. Then take away the 6 nodes beneath Sanctity, use them to connect from
Devotion to Purity of Flesh. Then fill so it looks like this:

Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 31, 2018, 12:06:13 PM
Hey, new player here. I was wondering what gem i leave out if i go for a 5-linked chest piece. Thanks :)
"
ZzioxX wrote:
Hey, new player here. I was wondering what gem i leave out if i go for a 5-linked chest piece. Thanks :)

Check out the Gem section in the first post.
had a question about gem links

in the recommended link set up you have different links comparative to the links in your end game gear. im at the point where im ready to acquire end game gear, should i stick with the recommended links or use the links in your end game gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info