Things people loathe about PoE

"
Sidad wrote:
Nice list. Agree with most of it. I would also add:

-Map crafting that actually targets your build.

-Getting so easily 1 shot in end game unless you stack armor/block/hp.

45. From beginning POE is designed to be played in elitist way. That's POE way.

I think there was a point in the list about defenses btw... also the game has been streamlined and made less harcore with time, so that it could actually have a bigger audience than 50 ppl lmao.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
more like sunken ghostship kept alive by fanboys who wouldn't know what else to do with their lifetimes

the list of things that need to be changed/fixed/removed isn't that long actually, but it's a list of things wilson doesn't show the slightest willingness to compromise (about?), which is why he has to be removed.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Even though I can´t be bothered to care about most of the things on the list... #50 gets all my concentrated hate! ;)

ps: std lul :)
"
LMTR14 wrote:
more like sunken ghostship kept alive by fanboys who wouldn't know what else to do with their lifetimes

the list of things that need to be changed/fixed/removed isn't that long actually, but it's a list of things wilson doesn't show the slightest willingness to compromise (about?), which is why he has to be removed.

Every new patch launch, PoE is on the top row in Twitch, like 3rd or smth... last time it had over a 100 k concurrent players and i think about 140 k viewers or was it vice versa... Far from a "sunken ghostship" and more like the flagship of ARPGs. Like why do ppl seriously even bother saying stuff that makes them look silly :D?
70. you can't use spell totem mtx with soul mantle unique chest.

71. some weapon mtx only apply to one weapon while others apply to both (if dual wielding)

hope these two get fixed soon. they have been in the game for too long.
33. range should get a penalty? you know why ranged is played at a distance right, so they actually avoid close combat instadeath hits because they have a lower health and defence pool??

Range is good as it is of course there are some examples of range beeing superior in pvp arena where someone spams skills that fly over 3/4 of the map and instakill "not op" chars but thats the exception. I see melee builds downing bosses faster then any ranged build.
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:

Every new patch launch, PoE is on the top row in Twitch, like 3rd or smth... last time it had over a 100 k concurrent players and i think about 140 k viewers or was it vice versa... Far from a "sunken ghostship" and more like the flagship of ARPGs. Like why do ppl seriously even bother saying stuff that makes them look silly :D?

PoE is one of the only Arpgs on twitch as far as I know D3 is like gone for good, Grim Dawn isn't streamed because of lack on content. So yeah PoE having a good time I'd say.

http://www.githyp.com/path-of-exile-100607/?tab=player-count
Last edited by Yegetaone on Oct 20, 2018, 8:52:48 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
70. you can't use spell totem mtx with soul mantle unique chest.

71. some weapon mtx only apply to one weapon while others apply to both (if dual wielding)

hope these two get fixed soon. they have been in the game for too long.

Normal weapon mtx apply to one weapon man, only supporter pack ones apply to both. That's intentional, not a bug.
"
Yegetaone wrote:
33. range should get a penalty? you know why ranged is played at a distance right, so they actually avoid close combat instadeath hits because they have a lower health and defence pool??

Range is good as it is of course there are some examples of range beeing superior in pvp arena where someone spams skills that fly over 3/4 of the map and instakill "not op" chars but thats the exception. I see melee builds downing bosses faster then any ranged build.

Range doesn't necessarily have a lower EHP pool and defenses. I mean 12k es + MoM = pretty safe man.
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
Even though I can´t be bothered to care about most of the things on the list... #50 gets all my concentrated hate! ;)

ps: std lul :)

See GGG, ThngsLikeThis and Paldamus aren't even on the lab dislike list probably because they don't visit the Feedback and Suggestions forum very much.

Over 400 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1000 posters in support
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Oct 20, 2018, 4:04:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info